Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support

Acer Netbook Windows 7 Password Reset

This is a discussion on Acer Netbook Windows 7 Password Reset within the Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Is there some back door way to reset the Windows 7 on an Acer netbook? My "customer", "unsophisticated end user"

Closed Thread

Old 02-24-2011, 03:02 PM   #1
Registered Member

Is there some back door way to reset the Windows 7 on an Acer netbook?
My "customer", "unsophisticated end user" was "helped" - which she paid for - to establish "security" on her Acer Netbook. Now she cannot get past the windows 7 login. It cost her more than she paid for the netbook to get this kind of "help". Now she comes to me and I have no experience with netbooks.

Old 02-24-2011, 03:12 PM   #2
Microsoft-Team Manager
Hardware - Team Manager

Hi we do not offer help with password issues please see the forum rules http://www.techsupportforum.com/foru...ork&page=rules
she should go back to whoever set it up and get them to sort it (for FREE)

Eliminate all other factors, and the one which remains must be the truth.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
After closing previous thread my problems continue
Hi there. After lots of great help from CatByte all the memory I had lost was returned and it looked like my problems were solved. However I've noticed that the memory I got back has been going down at the same rate as before (see link to thread below). It also takes a long time to shut down with...
Oberjeen Resolved HJT Threads 7 03-19-2011 03:48 PM
virus ends all programs, help please
Hello there, the other day whilst not really paying attention I allowed a fishy program to bypass my firewall, and it basically just shuts down any prgrm I open, and opens some fake virus software stuff. Anyways help please, I don't want to buy a new computer yet :grin:
redphase Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 02-25-2011 11:14 AM
Plug and Play Causes Services to run 100%
About i week ago I booted my computer and noticed that it was running extremly slow. I opened task manager and found that services.exe was running up my CPU. After going through msconfig and using trial and error, i found that it wouldn't drive it up if i had Plug and Play unchecked. So my...
logicalman Resolved HJT Threads 46 02-09-2011 04:51 AM
stepped in it ..Again :{
I clicked on a photo yesterday on a google search results screen when a notice popped up saying that there was a potential virus, initially I thought it was a waring from my Verizon Security Suite, so I clicked on Quarenteen...in hind sight, I think this warning was somthing different. Now, my...
scotlb Resolved HJT Threads 14 01-23-2011 07:47 PM
Random popups and site redirecting virus
Hello, I'm new to the forum and my problem is that I'm being redirected to unwanted sites like Tazinga or Binkx. I'm running Windows XP and my laptop is about 7 years old. Any help would be great! Here are the Hijack specc UNLESS SPECIFICALLY INSTRUCTED, DO NOT POST THIS LOG. IF REQUESTED,...
Hexamus Inactive Malware Help Topics 2 01-11-2011 07:15 PM