Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > RAM and Power Supply Support

memory write failure

This is a discussion on memory write failure within the RAM and Power Supply Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. hi i am immediately getting the following error message when i load up my computer memory write/read failure at 7fe50040,

Closed Thread

Old 08-10-2011, 01:42 PM   #1
Registered Member

hi i am immediately getting the following error message when i load up my computer

memory write/read failure at 7fe50040, read e50aff0a expecting e 50ae50a

memory address line failure at 7fe50000, read e50ae50a expecting 1a1a1a1a

i looked at it in google but wasnt too sure if people were having the exact same problem. i would appreciate any help people could give me.
thanks

Old 08-10-2011, 01:54 PM   #2
- Microsoft Support

Run a test with memtest. You could remove all buy one stick of RAM (if you have more than one) to try and determine which one is bad:

MemTest86:
Memtest86.com - Memory Diagnostic
Memtest86+ - Advanced Memory Diagnostic Tool
To burn an ISO file to CD:
Burnaware Technologies Downloads

TSF does not support assistance through email or private messages, please keep all questions in the open forum.
Old 08-10-2011, 01:58 PM   #3
Registered Member

thanks a million ill try that

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HP Compaq NC6230 chipset problem
hello, i have a problem with my HP compaq NC6230 notebook. i`m trying to fix it since a week, i`m going to describe what i actually did: 1 it did`nt want to work with the HDD (i think its got a very picky motherboard) and its always showed an error message "1782-disk controller failure" and...
Zs0lt Motherboards, Bios & CPU 7 07-18-2011 02:02 PM
Advice?
Hi all. I hope it's ok to post this - I wasn't sure where to post it exactly but here goes. After my laptop finally died i'm in the process of choosing a new one but it has been a very long time and i'm totally lost! Essentially all i am bothered about is that: - I can use Paint Shop Pro 7...
peculiargroove Laptop Support 4 04-28-2011 09:37 AM
[SOLVED] Please help explain/identify Freezing - suspect GFX drivers
Hi all, I'm really at my witts end here - was about to RMA my N470SO as I'm constantly getting random hard freezes during MOH 2010. Borrowed exactly the same card from a friend - same issue - so doesn't appear to be a hardware (GFX anyway) fault. Good job I didnt sent it as RMA. Could any of...
trivstar Motherboards, Bios & CPU 10 02-14-2011 03:06 AM
[SOLVED] VCExpress Problem, Probably AppData\Permissions Problem?
I think it should be related to this forum because I think the problem is something with AppData \ Permissions which is related to Windows 7. I'm having a problem while running\installing Visual C++. The problem started 2 days ago, it did work before. When I'm trying to run I'm getting this...
benben12 Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 8 02-09-2011 12:45 PM
Lag in Dragon Age: Origins
I have Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for the PC. My PC surpasses the minimum requirements for the game and it runs really well for about an hour until it begins to get really sluggish. Around this point the loading times will increase and the frame rate will drop. What would cause that? ...
AndyJP PC Gaming Support 9 01-30-2011 06:47 AM