Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Driver Support

[SOLVED] headset "driver" problem ??!

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] headset "driver" problem ??! within the Driver Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi i just bought a H-580 we.com headset (china i think xD, thats what we get for price over quality

Closed Thread

Old 03-27-2011, 12:03 PM   #1
Registered Member

EEK!

Hi
i just bought a H-580 we.com headset (china i think xD, thats what we get for price over quality Lol)
Anyway in my way back to home i tried it on my sony mobile and it did work, so yeah its not broken or anything...
Got on my desktop and tried to pair it and its starting to pair and instead of asking for password/passcode for verification it says h-580.... is succesfully added or whatever and it says that it will function after the installation of drivers?! drivers installation starts and it says that bluetooth peripheral device is installing ... and then i end up with it failing aswell as two more with the same name "see picture below"

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So does it required to get the headset's drivers for the headset to work or there are no drivers for it and i'm missing something essential for it to work
BTW bluetooth dongle works ok and to make sure that its not my dongle i tried it on my laptop and i ended up with the same results

These might come in handy... HARDWARE IDs for the Bluetooth Peripheral Device(s) in order
BTHENUM\{0000111e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&0039
BTHENUM\{0000110b-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&0039
BTHENUM\{0000110e-0000-1000-8000-00805f9b34fb}_LOCALMFG&0039

Please help me, luv techsupport :P

Old 03-28-2011, 04:05 AM   #2
Registered Member

xD FIXED
i just needed to install a 3rd party software after the driver like bluesoliel.... pairs ok and works fine .... sry to create a topic but i tried to fix it for some time before, so i apologize if this thread is not gonna be with any use to anybody since nobody is like me xD

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Halo 2 Won't install i hate it...
Hey, I just bought halo 2 at the store and i tought hmm fun game but then when i wanted to install the game it says Microsoft directx has stopped working and then i can't install the game... because i need to close the installation. I already have DX. 11 And got HD Readen 4770, AMD...
Takehofstra Game Installation Support 1 02-26-2011 07:39 PM
Second/Slave H.D. Problem
Ok First Off I'm New Here And Never Done These Before, However I Have A Problem That Has Been Bugging An Frustrating Me Now For A Year. So I've Finally Come Down To The Wire To Ask The Pro's. I Know A Bit About Computers. So I'm Not New To Them. Just Mind Blown In This Particular Case. I Will Give...
Anghellic Hard Drive Support 1 02-06-2011 08:09 AM
Limited Connectivity Problem (after few time of successfull network establishment)
Dear All, Hope u all will be f9. Now a days i m in hell of trouble i think due to my OS problem. I m using Window Vista 32-bit SP2 Home Premium. I am using Dell Studio 1537. I am facing this problem recently and i dont know what is the cause behind it. The problem is...
ushahzad Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 5 01-28-2011 09:31 AM
Problem after problem, xp repair install
OS: XP Pro GPU: Asus Radeon HD 3850 CPU: AMD Athlon 64 X2 5000+ 2.6GHz Dual-Core Black Edition Processor MoBo: Foxconn A7GM-S RAM: OCZ SLI 2GB (X1) DDR2 800 SDRAM 2.1V; Crucial Ballistix Tracer 2GB (2 x 1GB) DDR2 800 SDRAM 2.2V. (btw just noticed they run dif timing doh) Power Supply: RAIDMAX...
komayaka Windows XP Support 2 01-25-2011 03:22 PM
Problem with Razer Megalodon 7.1 Gaming Headset
Not sure if this is the right forum, if it ain`t sorry... Anyhow I recently bought this headset in hopes for improving online FPS gaming experience... Basically what it means i wanted to hear footsteps of people... Well after hours of trying all sorts of stuff i still don`t hear footsteps on...
AdvFighter PC Gaming Support 2 01-06-2011 08:45 PM