Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Driver Support

[SOLVED] catalyst control centre

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] catalyst control centre within the Driver Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I get this message every time the computor starts. [The Catalyst Control Centre is not supported by the driver version

Closed Thread

Old 02-18-2008, 09:52 PM   #1
Registered Member

I get this message every time the computor starts.
[The Catalyst Control Centre is not supported by the driver version of your
enabled graphics adapter.Please upgrade your ATI Graphics driver or enable your ATI Adapter using The Displays Manager]. I tried the latest driver for my video card Radeon 9600 no good and I can not find where to enable ATI
Adapter in Displays Manager.Any help would be much appreciated.Thanks.
lamptable:

Old 02-19-2008, 10:22 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Hi lamptable!!

Welcome to TSF

Are you installed all the full driver for your graphic card, which include the Catalyst Control Center on it?

Old 02-20-2008, 12:28 AM   #3
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

The Catalyst Control Center needs the Microsoft .NET Framework to be installed, otherwise it won't work.

The Displays Manager is similar to Control Panel > Display, but can only be viewed from the Catalyst Control Center.

watch?v=qA5faeCGg-w
Old 02-24-2008, 12:36 AM   #4
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by bhahar84 View Post
Hi lamptable!!

Welcome to TSF

Are you installed all the full driver for your graphic card, which include the Catalyst Control Center on it?
Old 02-24-2008, 12:41 AM   #5
Registered Member

Thanks to everyone for your help,my problem seemed to be that I did not uninstall the old graphics driver when I did this and downloaded and installed new driver error message does not appear hopefully this is the end of my graphics problem,thanks again.
lamptable
Old 10-02-2008, 03:13 PM   #6
Registered Member

I am running windows server 2008 64 bit. I had 8.8 i guess. installed 8.9 to fix my 60 fps max problems on CS source. 8.9 driver fixed the problem (probably was locking vsync). But the CCC kept crashing. One would think when you installed the package the new drivers for the display adapater would be updated. Trying to revert back to older packages like 8.8, 8.7 produced the same errors on CCC.

FIX: Install the 8.9 cat set, then go to device manager, uninstall the display adapter from there and redetect, then run CCC again from start->programs->CCC->Restart runtime

Thank you again it had been giving me hell since last night.

Credit origin on fix: http://www.win2008workstation.com/fo...&sd=a&start=10
Web search keywords:

Error Message:

------------
The features in the ATI Catalyst Control Center Basic View do not support the currently active graphic processor.

To launch the Advanced View, click on the Advanced View button. Otherwise, click Exit to close this dialog.
------------
"the catalyst control center is not supported by the driver version of your enabled graphics adapter "
Old 02-05-2009, 01:46 PM   #7
Registered Member

hi have same problem as lamptable but on top of that I am unable too acces most downloads on the internet. I click on most links they will not open nothing happens . I am also unable too use windows media player fire fox and can not download flashplayer.
this start a week and I have absulutely no idea how too fix please some one help me
Old 05-20-2009, 10:57 AM   #8
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by lamptable View Post
Thanks to everyone for your help,my problem seemed to be that I did not uninstall the old graphics driver when I did this and downloaded and installed new driver error message does not appear hopefully this is the end of my graphics problem,thanks again.
lamptable
I have the exact same message appear every time I turn on my laptop... please can you tell me exactly how you repaired yours??? Thanks
Old 05-20-2009, 09:06 PM   #9
TSF Enthusiast

OS: XP Pro SP3, MCE 2005 sp3, Vista Ultimate SP2, Windows 7 Ultimate

My System

Hello and Welcome to TSF,

vodanh
tecatony
lareinetammy

You 3 people need to start your own thread for help please.