Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Driver Support

Help with Easy Cap drivers & Windows 7

This is a discussion on Help with Easy Cap drivers & Windows 7 within the Driver Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I'm trying to capture video from my camcorder with an Easy Cap 60 device so the time/date stamp will be

Closed Thread

Old 06-11-2011, 09:27 AM   #1
Registered Member

I'm trying to capture video from my camcorder with an Easy Cap 60 device so the time/date stamp will be recorded. I am using a laptop with Windows 7 OS and the Easy Cap device just won't work with Windows 7 with the drivers that come with it. Can anyone help with finding correct drivers to make the capture device work with Win7 please? Thanks.

Old 06-15-2011, 06:27 PM   #2
Moderator,
- Hardware
- Networking

My System

manufacturers website

ezcap116 / easycap DC60+ support pages UK

Google is your Friend!
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Expplorer /Dr Watson debugger crashes + BSOD
Hi A while ago I had a virus/malware problem which was then resolved. The problem caused by Windows explorer to crash and gave me a BSOD when I tried to log in http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f100/bsod-after-removing-virus-544372.html Then just a couple of hours ago I had google...
catdog7 Resolved HJT Threads 68 05-13-2011 09:04 AM
Virus and Malware Removal
When opening programs or searching the internet, every activity always causes my memory usage to peak to 100%. It wouldn't bother me if it didn't slow things down. My computer used to perform better. I have a pentium 4, 1.8 ghz with 1gig of ram. Google maps is a particular problem, it uses so much...
NWAngler Resolved HJT Threads 9 03-14-2011 07:18 AM
virus ends all programs, help please
Hello there, the other day whilst not really paying attention I allowed a fishy program to bypass my firewall, and it basically just shuts down any prgrm I open, and opens some fake virus software stuff. Anyways help please, I don't want to buy a new computer yet :grin:
redphase Inactive Malware Help Topics 8 02-25-2011 11:14 AM
Fooled by telephone trick - please help
I was fooled by someone calling me who pretended to be from Microsoft. :upset: Allowed him to remote control the PC, and he planted some trojan(s). :sigh: I did a System Restore to before the attack, ran virus checker, and spyware checker to clear what I could. :1angel: I would really...
dfreer Resolved HJT Threads 11 02-05-2011 06:06 PM