Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Driver Support

easyphoto imagewave xp driver?

This is a discussion on easyphoto imagewave xp driver? within the Driver Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I searched for a driver for this scanner all over. I even looked through driverforum.com and no luck,,, maybe someone

Closed Thread

Old 10-09-2004, 04:05 AM   #1
Registered Member

I searched for a driver for this scanner all over. I even looked through driverforum.com and no luck,,, maybe someone in here has the same scanner....xp seems great but alot of work updating drivers...

Thanks guys..

Old 01-06-2005, 05:17 AM   #2
Registered Member

NastyBoy ... how did you make out with this? I found a driver that makes the scanner go thru all the right motions; however, it won't display what it's scanning, only a black screen ...

The instructions with the driver said to make sure you change the settings to ECP and DMA-1 ... but, if you have it set to ECP, it won't go thru the motions, just sits there ... will only work in Bi-directional ... and the DMA-1 didn't seem to make a difference ...

Side note ... I'm not pretending to know what all that means, I'm a graphics gal