Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Driver Support

E-System 3086 No Sound

This is a discussion on E-System 3086 No Sound within the Driver Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi all,ive managed to get everything on my old laptop (running xp SP2) working, except from the sound. ive tried

Closed Thread

Old 04-23-2011, 03:24 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi all,ive managed to get everything on my old laptop (running xp SP2) working, except from the sound. ive tried loads of different drivers n although in the device manager, there's no ? or ! anywhere, when i go into control panel/ sounds and audio devices, in the volume tab, it says "no audio device" and when i look at the other 2 tabs in there, there's no option to select any other harware.if anyone can shed any light, be much appreciated...the damn on board beeping is now gettin on my head!ive (hopefully) included an everest report here aswell:p.s: sorry, i could attach the file itself as the top row in the post comment isnt working for me? (mite not have java installed or sumthing)

cant get report on, sorry

Old 04-24-2011, 07:59 AM   #2
Hardware Tech Team

My System

What do you have in Device Manager listed under Sound...?

Uninstall any Audio drivers previously installed install the driver listed here

Old 04-25-2011, 04:02 AM   #3
Registered Member

sound, audio and game controller:-audio codecslegacy audio driverslegacy video capture devicesmedia control devicesrealtek high definition audiovideo codecswill uninstall them and try that one u suggested, but all the drivers ive installed on the laptop cameof that page, but got the modem ones else where n got that working.will post backthanksDarren
Old 04-25-2011, 04:12 AM   #4
Registered Member

ok, uninstalled the driver realtek high def audio, was the only one it wouldlet me uninstall. restarted the laptop and installed the driver off the tech guys website, had found the driver but came up with error titles RUNDLL and msg "Error Loading streamci. the specified module could not be found"any idea's?thanks
Old 05-10-2011, 03:22 PM   #5
Moderator,
- Hardware
- Networking

My System

Get the latest version available from the PC manufacturers website.

Google is your Friend!
Closed Thread