Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Hard Drive Support

Upgrading Hard Drive for Dell M140 XPS

This is a discussion on Upgrading Hard Drive for Dell M140 XPS within the Hard Drive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am having a problem finding the right internal hard drive to up grade my Dell M140. The hard drive

Old 01-24-2012, 11:51 AM   #1
Registered Member

Grin

I am having a problem finding the right internal hard drive to up grade my Dell M140. The hard drive has a 16 Pin connection and all the hard drives I have ordered don't fit. Can some one help with this?

Old 01-24-2012, 05:40 PM   #2
Moderator hardware team

post a picture of the drive and interface

Please mark the thread solved when your question has been answered to your satisfaction

Tools: Memtest IMGBurn SeaTools DOS WD Lifeguard R-Studio GetBackData Easeus Free Clone Software DRDD Partition Find and Mount
Networks is offline   Reply With Quote
Gear in this thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Installing Win XP on new hard drive in a Dell
Hello, All. I'm in the process of repairing and making a bunch of usable used computers for financially disadvantaged families for Christmas. In this regard, one of the computer "bones" recently acquired is a Dell Dimension E510 with the hard drive missing. I have put a new herd drive into...
Mike Sturgeon Windows XP Support 10 12-08-2011 12:19 PM
Dell Inspiron 600m No Boot Device Primary Hard Drive: None
Dell Inspiron 600m: No Boot Device. I'm a computer technician and this is one of my patients. I have manually removed the Bios Password and have unlocked the hard drive password. The problem is the hard drive won't boot. I removed and reseat the hard drive and it's still not booting/detected. I...
jakemcclear Laptop Support 16 10-19-2011 09:48 AM
PC starts booting then shuts off (new hard drive)
Hi, I just recently got a new hard drive for my PC and I'm needing some help installing it and getting my PC to boot. This is my first time installing a new internal hard drive, so I have a feeling I've connected something wrong. As it stands, I still have my computer's original hard drive in...
Xquizite Hard Drive Support 13 03-25-2011 09:49 AM
[SOLVED] 2 hard drive
So heres my problem. I have to hard drive in my computer and they have both windows 7 ultimate on it. the other hard drive is mine but the other one is my friend hard drive. he wants me to install windows 7 on his hard drive but i have a problem. when i finish installing the windows 7 in hes...
mraccryu23614 Hard Drive Support 11 02-07-2011 05:21 PM