Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Hard Drive Support

Heya!

This is a discussion on Heya! within the Hard Drive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Okay first off i would like to thank you guys for the help you have provided me in the past,

Closed Thread

Old 06-02-2009, 09:09 AM   #1
Design Team

OS: Windows 7 64-Bit - Ubunuty 10.04 - Windows Server 2008

My System

Send a message via MSN to Silverj2k7 Send a message via Yahoo to Silverj2k7

Okay first off i would like to thank you guys for the help you have provided me in the past, i did sort my problem out however another problem has arised as well. I had the drive working and recongized in my computer for 1-2days everything was fine, playing games off of it and copying files etc, now after a day or so my computer had slowed right down, i went into the BIOS and the drive was still there, i entered the drive menu and i found that the Sata drive was the Fourth IDE master? is it supposed to be? the problem happened when i restarted the computer the next morning and it began a Diskcheck, once it had finished i loaded up vista and had a look in my computer and it was still there...

This didn't really bother me however the next morning after it ran another diskcheck on the same drive, after that everytime it booted it ran a diskcheck then booted into vista, i thought this was a bit weird so i went into computer management and it wouldn't load, the drive section of the manager was greyed out or just loading once it had loaded my drive had gone? when the diskcheck was performanced it said "Windows had made corrections to the master file table (MFT) Mirror? what is this!?! ARGH!!

Old 06-05-2009, 09:13 AM   #2
Design Team

OS: Windows 7 64-Bit - Ubunuty 10.04 - Windows Server 2008

My System

Send a message via MSN to Silverj2k7 Send a message via Yahoo to Silverj2k7

bump. Any help D:

Old 06-05-2009, 10:17 AM   #3
Team Manager - Hardware

Run a diagnostics on the Hdd.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Closed Thread