Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Hard Drive Support

HDD in warning status

This is a discussion on HDD in warning status within the Hard Drive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I used hdtune to view HDD status. I realized many errors. I also perform windows disk scan multiple times,

Old 02-29-2012, 04:04 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, I used hdtune to view HDD status. I realized many errors. I also perform windows disk scan multiple times, found & repair many bad sectors. But it seem useless.

Besides, Ultra DMA CRC Error Count usually caused by sata cable, and I had changed to new sata cable but the those yellow warnings still there... Any way to solve these issues.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	hdtune.jpg
Views:	9
Size:	127.8 KB
ID:	105827  

Old 02-29-2012, 04:36 PM   #2
Moderator hardware team

The way to solve this is to replace the failing drive. Hard drives are recoverable at best they are not "fixable" they fail over time. Take care

Please mark the thread solved when your question has been answered to your satisfaction

Tools: Memtest IMGBurn SeaTools DOS WD Lifeguard R-Studio GetBackData Easeus Free Clone Software DRDD Partition Find and Mount
Networks is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Extra keystrokes anywhere in IE and Foxfire
Hi - I have an older laptop running XP-3 (2 gigs ram). I also have IE 9 which I HATE (I liked IE-8 better) and also Foxfire 10 (again - I had no problems with Foxfire 9). My problem is that recently, my keyboard is whacky whenever I'm online. It adds extra characters (typically the | sign) as soon...
ftorrisi Windows XP Support 9 03-01-2012 11:06 AM
2 PSUs in one computer?
Greetings! Some days ago I posted a question on this forum about my crashing computer, and recieved the answer that it was because of a lack of power in the PSU. Well, I recently came across the battery from my 2 year old computer with a crashing graphics card, so I figured why not use the old...
Elevero Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 6 02-29-2012 08:55 PM
Do you need more info? Haven't heard back in a couple of days.
Please let me know if I did something wrong or if you need more information from me. Thanks. http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f50/java-exploit-cva2011-win32shutdown-naa-win32installcore-d-632848.html
pjw73nh Resolved HJT Threads 1 02-29-2012 11:36 AM
Wireless network not listed in Windows 7
I'm visiting my girlfriend for the week and my Windows 7 laptop doesn't list her wireless network in the list of available networks. My iPhone sees the network and connects to it just fine, as does her laptop (Windows 7). She also has a mini laptop running Windows 7 that doesn't list the network...
friedgold Networking Support 1 02-29-2012 07:44 AM