Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Design Forum > Graphic Design, Digital Imaging, and Multimedia

[SOLVED] Where is this logo from?

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Where is this logo from? within the Graphic Design, Digital Imaging, and Multimedia forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I was messing with a image editor and made this. I know its not good, but what is it from...

Old 05-10-2011, 05:18 PM   #1
Design Team

I was messing with a image editor and made this. I know its not good, but what is it from... it looks so familiar...

Old 05-10-2011, 05:43 PM   #2
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

Looks like a camera shutter.

watch?v=V4H5PFGr03Q
koala is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 05:54 PM   #3
Design Team

Thank you sooo much for helping... its picasa

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Hangs at xp logo screen, can't run safe mode
Hi, I have been trying to repair my XP installation with an XP CD. Once the repair completed and restarted the computer, it now hangs at the XP logo screen. The blue boxes scroll across the loading bar, and occasionally slow to a halt. After about 15-20 minutes, a blue screen with a small...
Ka3gee Windows XP Support 32 04-12-2011 03:45 AM
Logo linking to homepage
Hi, This is my first forum :) I am building a website: BLOODYGLOVES.com - Fight Predictions: Blog I put a custom logo in and I am now trying to link the logo to my homepage and everytime I try it stuff the content Any help will be great: My current HTML is:
NikCookie Web Design & Development 1 03-16-2011 08:35 PM
How To Turn Off Samsung Logo
I just bought a Samsung UN55C8000 HDTV. It's awesome, but the very bright Samsung Logo at the bottom of the TV is very annoying. Is there a way to turn off (or at least turn down) that logo? Any help would be appreciated. Thanks for your help in advance. The Witchdoctor
jacofman Home Theater 4 03-15-2011 03:50 PM
Computer boot logo takes ages.
I have a prebuilt, but customized Gateway desktop. Ati Radeon 6950 1gig, 800mhz gpu. (NOT IN PREBUILT, ADDED AFTER) Intel Quad core Q8300 2.55GHz. 8gb DDRs RAM 1TB 7200 HDD. Antec 900 Gaming case (not in prebuilt either) It was working amazingly but at some point it just started acting...
Chadopa Motherboards, Bios & CPU 6 03-15-2011 12:19 PM