Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Automotive Center > Automotive Support

Tail Light Wiring Problems 1500 ram 07

This is a discussion on Tail Light Wiring Problems 1500 ram 07 within the Automotive Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Heres my problem. I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500, and I recently purchased Putco Rocket Rails with the red

Closed Thread

Old 08-20-2007, 07:15 PM   #1
Registered Member

Heres my problem. I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500, and I recently purchased Putco Rocket Rails with the red LED lights on the rear of the rails. The instructions only go up to a 2004 Dodge Ram charger for the wiring hook up, and the colors of the wires dont match up.I just need the tail light wiring diagram for a 2007.Can any one maybe give me a hand, it sure would be appreciated. Thankyou Greggg

Old 08-20-2007, 07:23 PM   #2
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by greggg View Post
Heres my problem. I have a 2007 Dodge Ram 1500, and I recently purchased Putco Rocket Rails with the red LED lights on the rear of the rails. The instructions only go up to a 2004 Dodge Ram charger for the wiring hook up, and the colors of the wires dont match up.I just need the tail light wiring diagram for a 2007.Can any one maybe give me a hand, it sure would be appreciated. Thankyou Greggg

Old 08-20-2007, 08:30 PM   #3
Automotive Team

My System

Hey Gregg!
This is all I have on them.

Parking Lights+ white/yel (L), white/gray (R)
Turn Signal+ wht/lt grn (L), wht/dk grn (R)
Hope we helped you, if so let us know.
http://www.the12volt.com/
A link to adapters(late Model Cars)
http://ifar.ca/en/
Old 08-21-2007, 04:52 PM   #4
Registered Member

Thankyou. I will let you know how i make out Jaggs