Tech Support Forum banner

What does everyone drive??

231K views 931 replies 405 participants last post by  wolfen1086 
#1 · (Edited)
What does everyone drive?? Photos are good.

My main rides a Ford Explorer.

I also drive a 92 Astrovan. :grin: :grin:

But this is what I see!!!.. Heheeehehehehee

See less See more
#5 ·
79 ford f-150. 302, 3 on the tree, 190000 miles on original engine.

I sold my 98 nissan frontier, 79 el camino, and 2000 blazer this year. The truck is all I have left. Wish it were 4 wheel drive though. Sucks with 2 wheel drive in the winter in Wyoming...

#11 ·
1995 Jeep Wrangler. I bought it new in the fall of 1994 and I love it now as much as I did then. Although the new Jeep just came out and I now want that one. It's like the old Scambler. My wife drives a 2001 Focus which we'll be trading in soon on a Jeep Liberty.

#12 ·
Sadly, my parents' 2000(?) Town and Country. I've driven my dad's Audi A6 a few times, but it's not a regular thing.

That Riviera I talked about before is looking less and less likely as my 17th birthday draws nearer... I could have been cool, but now it's looking like I'll be driving a torn up Volvo 740 like every other highschooler.

#13 ·
Got a 86 1/2 Nissan D21 truck and a 99 Corolla...and occasionally Lady Midnight lets me drive her 97 Taurus....

#14 ·
i have a 78 f-250 4x4 4 speed with a 351 modified (400 big block with a shorter stroke) open headers and no pipes.. ( = big ticket)

i was a dumb high school and i was out mudding and i skattered my engine, so i rebuilt it myself and put a new crack and piston kit in, new edelebrock cam, roller rockers and lifters, i ported my own heads and put oversized aluminum valves in. in turn when i was done it looked stock from the outside.. with exceptions to my 650 edelbrock 4 barrel carb.

i tore this truck up in high school, and she isnt a head turner, but when i dyno'd my engine it put out 430 hp at the crank. i put it in my truck and i can do a 4 wheel burn out and it will touch 7500 rpms.

but sadly, i parked it and i drive a 2000 ranger right now... im in college and i cant afford the 7 mpg anymore... for now i will be sticking to building my carputer in the ranger and pimping out my strerio system

Matt

#16 ·
a 1967 morris minor saloon is my current car :grin: it's quite a fantastic lil' car really. It's a bit different to the american cars of the same era as she only has a 1100cc engine, but this is more than adequate for her weight. Drives like a go-kart aswell... so much fun!

Unfortunately the bodywork is slowly falling apart :cry: and I don't have the skills/time/money to go for a full restoration. :sad: So it's just a case of patching her up and she'll go a bit further

Attachments

G
#17 · (Edited)
Hi,

White 2001 GMC Sonama extra-cab 4x4 and just purchased a white 2004 Buick Rendezvous SUV all wheel drive. (traded in a 1998 Blazer 4x4 that had every option on it that was available at that time for the LT model) Tell you what, it is bright in my garage now, don't have to turn on any lights with all that white.

#19 ·
Super pimped out 92 Summit.
It's my way of getting back at the little posers in their civics and cavaliers.
Seeing their face at the next set of lights after being smoked by the mini-mini van is so worth the 84 dollar noise fine i got the other week:D

I'll definitely try and get some pics up when I get around to it.
This car must be seen to believe.. it's hilarious.
The paint job is a very glossy black with chrome flames embedded into the front fenders and rolling along the front doors and hood:D
Chrome lettering "colt 45" embedded into the back hatch.

If you ever see the mini mini van, you'll know its me, noone else would ever think of doing it!

#22 · (Edited)
mark3567 said:
Hmmmmmmm,

I wonder what alottabeef4u will look like behind bars if he keeps breaking the laws??????????????
Actually it was a by-law:D
Also lights in my town are grouped so close together that you can go too much over the speed limit. It's a matter of who has the greater acceleration.

#24 ·
91 Honda Accord 2 door, includes rust>>> driven to work in town, let the jerks slam their doors into it, adds character. Has about 180,000 miles, runs like a top, and it`s a kinda go cart ride, little bumpy, but hangs a corner like nothing to it.

03 Honda CRV >> nice ride, love it, guess I kinda like Hondas.

99 Chevy K1500 >> gotta have a truck in the country, always something to haul, and the 4x4 gets ya there in all weather.

Wife has a 99 Accord 2 door, mine was her hand me down, she kinda likes Hondas too. Hers has a V6, it zooms a bit more than mine. Shes looking at an 05 now.

g.w.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.