Problem with NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller (code 10)
Hi, i have a problem with my NVIDIA nForce Serial ATA Controller.
I got two of this ATA Controller in my computer and only one of them are working, the other one cant start due to Code 10 error.
This problem has bean going on for a while, leaving me without axes to my hard drivers as well as one of my DVD players won't work (they use this SATA controler).
I have tryed all i can to get this thing working again (drivers are up to date). I now have a different Vista Version then the one i had when this problem started and one of the SATA ports have fallen of (due to factory error, it was never 100% fitted).
I can live with one DVD driver but i want aces to both my hard drives.
* Motherboard – FUJITSU SIEMENS D2470-A1
* CPU – AMD Athlon(tm) 64 X2 Dual Core Processor 4600+
* RAM – (4*1GB) Corsair XMS2 CM2X1024-6400
* Video Card(s) – ATI Radeon HD 4670
* Hard Drive(s) – 2x 250GB WDC WD25 00JS-55NCB1 SCSI Disk Device
* Operating System - eg: Windows Vista sp.1 64x (original OS: Windows XP 32x (don't remember version but it was corrupt and unstable)