Windows Vista SP1
Gigabyte EP45-Extreme
Intel 2 DUO E8400
Dominator 2x2GB Corsair
Seagate 500GB
Sapphire ATI HD 4870 512MB
Tagan 800W

Problem:

The problem is that my computer won't start! I press the power button and it starts just for few seconds and then restart! It keep doing this until i close it from the button! I have tried everything like to connect only mobo with cpu and 1 ram, video card with the others! But the issue still remains! The issue appears when i chanced the old PSU corsair 750W with the new on Tagan 800W! I am thinking that i burn the cpu! I alos tried to put the old one but the issue is still there! I think i burn the cpu! Any suggestions ????

#4 ·
Thanks guys but i have tried everything :) So today i found that the cpu was the problem| I took it off and the problem dissapear! Accually i think that is the fun of the cpu! Do you know how i can test it?? I connected only the fun and it doesn't work! Also i connected to another power and it also doesn't worked!

#6 ·
Yeah at first i thought that the FAN (sorry :S:S) of the cpu wasn't work so i went to a shop and bought a new one and try it but the issue still remains! when i took off the cpu everything was working (all the led on and no restarts) how i could burn the cpu without even touch it!

#9 ·
i already have done all of those. set it up out of the case and also checked too many times if the cables are well connected. and also renew the paste each time i took off the cpu. the issue is still there. as i told you before if i took the cpu off the issue dissapears.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.