Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

Need quiet cooling solution for AMD FX 6200

This is a discussion on Need quiet cooling solution for AMD FX 6200 within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Is the scythe stuff any good? Id like to replace the stock one eventually because I record music.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:13 PM   #1
Registered Member

Is the scythe stuff any good?

Id like to replace the stock one eventually because I record music.

Old 04-03-2012, 11:56 PM   #2
Senior Tech hardware team

My System

Most aftermarket coolers are noticeably quieter than stock OEM coolers. Have a look too at Cooler Master's products, they are reasonably well-priced with their coolers.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Which laptop brand is better for gaming, Toshiba, HP, or DELL?
I'm planning on buying a gaming laptop, and I've been saving money for more than 2 years to buy it, so you can imagine how much It's important for me to know which laptop to buy, cause I'd be very upset to find out my laptop doesn't play games well and that 2 years of saving money were all for...
OBM-man Laptop Support 33 05-24-2013 01:56 PM
Configuring a Windows Server 2008 Standard for Small company?
I would like to know the basic configurations for Win Server 2008 Standard for a small office (60 clients) The company has a Sales, HR, warehouse, and Accounting, and VPN for some sales, what configuration do you recommend me for each area? Right now my server has DHCP, DNS, and AD (do I need...
mcubac Networking Support 1 04-03-2012 09:49 PM
Anti Virus Software for Windows XP Compaq
Hi everyone, this is for Jack Bauer. Hi Jack you helped me before and it was great advice. This time I would like to know what is the best totally free antivirus software that uses the least MB or Ram? I am trying to free up Memory, I now have Panda Cloud and it just uses so much Memory so would...
JoJo62 Windows XP Support 3 04-03-2012 09:16 PM
can somebody find my apn for mobile broadband
hi i purchased this unlocked pocket wifi (mifi) because i intend on taking my 4gen ipod touch on a trip i have a huawei optus dongle model; E153u-2 and i cannot access it on either my pc or my ipod without the apn they gave me this website in the box but it doesnt have my model and i get an error...
rambo Apple iOS 0 04-03-2012 08:04 PM