Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

Need A Mobo, help

This is a discussion on Need A Mobo, help within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. So, I'm building a gaming PC and I need a good recommendation of a motherboard. I would like a bundle

Old 03-30-2012, 02:20 PM   #1
Registered Member

My System

So, I'm building a gaming PC and I need a good recommendation of a motherboard. I would like a bundle if possible with the processor and mobo itself. At least a duel core processor. And for the mobo some extra fan ports ideal for about 4-5 led fans.

And if the mobo could support my GeForce GT430 GFX card, that would be great.

Budget: $250-280

Old 03-30-2012, 04:44 PM   #2
Team Manager - Hardware

Look over our suggested build list for ideas: Want to Build a New Intel or AMD System / Revised 2012 and updated regularly
Any newer Mobo will support the GT 430.
You can look on Newegg for any combo deals.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Tyree is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Excel HELP!! Name organization between sheets
I have no VBA experience and have limited excel experience in general (compared to all you pros anyways :uhoh:) so I need some help. The situation: Sheet 1: Alfred Benny Craig Dale Elaine Frank Day 1 Day 2 Sheet 2: 1 2 ...
melikenaruto Microsoft Office support 1 04-02-2012 01:27 AM
please help new workstation is an expensive disaster!
Hi team. Just had a workstation made for me by a tech company i7 3630K quadro 4000 32 GB ram x79 gigabyte MOBO seasonic +80 platinum power supply lanboy air case The guys claim they had done research and built a top spec machine for my work needs (3ds max)
subtlefly Windows 7 Support, Windows Vista Support 8 04-01-2012 08:52 AM
need some help with video cards
hey guys, i'm not very good with computers but i'm just wondering what kind of video card i need for these kind of slots?
i96 Video Card Support 4 03-30-2012 06:38 PM
strangest general web browsing problems... Please help!
I hope someone can help me... 2 days ago my pc started becoming very very slow at loading web pages, and even downloading emails through outlook. It is connected to my router through a LAN cable. I've ran virus scans, spyware/malware programs and nothing has been found. I have done an internet...
neiltfs Networking Support 1 03-30-2012 04:49 PM
Any help appreciated. Hotmail account is sending spam
It's happened 3 times so far, and after every time I've ran malwarebyte and spybot to remove stuff several times until they found nothing. Is there any possible solution?
kevbazz General Computer Security 4 03-30-2012 01:41 PM