Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

My computer won't load past the bios screen

5K views 12 replies 3 participants last post by  lool123 
#1 ·
Okay, I'm not sure if im posting in the right area, but i am using windows 7 so here we go.
I attempted to over clock my computer today so far so good i rebooted my computer rather it rebooted itself. it goes to my motherboard load screen abit hit tab to view post screen, hit delete to enter setup however it will not move past this screen. I've tried hitting delete and tab no response to either ive shut it down multiple times nothing it turns on and goes back to the same screen if i can just reset it to the defaults id be fine but i can't access my bios or anything really any solutions as to if there is a way to manually reset my settings then turn it on or any solution to this problem would be greatly apreciated my motherboard is an abit fatal1ty AA8XE and my cpu is an intel pentium 4 dual core processor 3.00ghz 3.06ghz i hope that helps please assist as soon as you can

Thanks, Alex

#9 ·
You can't access command prompt unless you're able to log on to a user account.
Im afraid the only way is to do as the manual suggested. Maybe you didnt do it correctly? Some places in the process you have to wait a little while before proceeding. Try doing it again, and take your sweet time.

#13 ·
There's only a CMOS Battery (Correctly known as a "RTC Battery") in laptops.

Boths the manual and the guide said clearly to Unplug the computer first, emty it for power by holding the power button, then moving the little blue box, pressing the power button again, wait a little while, and move it back, and then plug the power back in.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.