made my dual core into a single, how to turn it back?
my son made my dual core into a single because he needed to do it for whatever he does on the computer, now the computer is sort of close, how can i turn it back to a normal dual again?
1. right click My Computer or open control panel click administrative tools then computer management2. click manage
3. click device manager
4. click the + by Computer
5. right click ACPI Multiprocessor PC
6. click update driver
7. do install from a list or specific location (advanced)
8. then click dont search. i will choose the driver to install
9. select the Advanced Configuration and Power Interface(ACPI)PC
10. go on with the instalation and restart computer
How would i beable to fix this.
Thanks in advance
P.S. Sorry if this is in the wrong section, not sure if its in the right one.