Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

i cant save date and time in bios setting

This is a discussion on i cant save date and time in bios setting within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. i saved time and date through bios setting.but sometimes when i open on my computer ,computer failed to open due

Old 05-27-2011, 06:31 AM   #1
Registered Member

i saved time and date through bios setting.but sometimes when i open on my computer ,computer failed to open due to wrong setting of date and time.then again i save time and date using F2.why this is happening ? please give me the solution.

Old 05-27-2011, 06:35 AM   #2
Team Manager - Hardware

Replace the CMOS battery. It's located on the Mobo and is about the size of a quarter.
UNPLUG the power cord to the PSU-push the Power Button a few times-R & R the battery.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Tyree is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Aion System Failure
hi, I installed recently aion on my pc, but there´s an error that keeps pooping, so I reinstalled the games 3 times, but it keeps on happening, can some help me please? This is the error! please help me!!! User Name : Blake Version of Editor.exe(32Bit_Client) : 0.0.0.0 Version of...
joaofilipe14 Game Installation Support 3 06-04-2011 07:34 AM
Safemode reverts all changes after reboot
I was told to post here to make sure my system was clean before they would help with my BSOD. I'm really more interested in why my Safemode is acting the way it is. Here is my original post, and I have also attached the files requested of the board: Also when running Gmer I had to uncheck...
Modfiy_inc Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 58 03-09-2011 08:53 PM
Company of heroes Online not working
Hello everyone. I recently just got a new laptop and I tried to install the Chinese version of Company of Heroes Online (Since the English server is going down). It didn't work :( I tried reinstalling, granting full control to user, running as administrator, nothing works. The screen would...
jackyan22 Online/Network Gaming Support 5 02-24-2011 11:09 AM
Windows 7 BSOD - Memory management
Been getting BSOD. Sometimes twice a night, sometimes none. This hass been for weeks. Sometimes I get stuck in a reboot loop, sometimes it wants to run Repair, sometimes it wants me to choose safe mode/no safe mode. Pulled out two 1GB sticks of old dell memory yesterday when it was stuck in a...
dj-anakin BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 7 02-21-2011 03:27 PM
Lag in Dragon Age: Origins
I have Dragon Age: Origins Ultimate Edition for the PC. My PC surpasses the minimum requirements for the game and it runs really well for about an hour until it begins to get really sluggish. Around this point the loading times will increase and the frame rate will drop. What would cause that? ...
AndyJP PC Gaming Support 9 01-30-2011 06:47 AM