Did you tried getting into current BIOS.
Restart your computer and press DEL key 2-3 times.
It will launch the BIOS.
You can create a Bootable Flash drive to flash the bios:
. Make a USB bootable drive using this creator:
HPUSBFW.zip - 4shared.com - online file sharing and storage - download - Maher Jazairi
2. Then download the http://api.viglink.com/api/click?for...13264636753411
and extract them to a folder of your choice
3. Run the HPUSBFW program.
Select the correct USB device from the drop-down menu, set file system to FAT32 and check Create a DOS startup disk.
4. Then browse for the extracted boot files (now in the folder of your choice) and press start to begin formating it.
1. rename new download BIOD to newbios.rom
and save it to the USB drive
2. Download and save the AFUDOS
flash utility to the USB.
3. Insert the USB drive into the USB port. Then, while the PC is booting up, press F8 to enter the boot option. Select the USB drive.
4. At the C: type afudos /inewbios.rom /pbnc /n
5. The bios will then begin flashing. Dont do anything until the bios is finished flashing and you are instructed to reboot.
6. Finally, shut down and CLR CMOS.