Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

Fujitsu FMV DESKPOWER LX90M/D Bios

This is a discussion on Fujitsu FMV DESKPOWER LX90M/D Bios within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category.

Old 03-29-2012, 10:06 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello.

Maybe you can help me out with this

I have a Fujitsu FMV DESKPOWER LX90M/D and everything works great except for BOIS which is looked.
I bought my PC years ago from japan (used) and can´t get the former owner.
When I try to open BIOS it gives me 3 attempt and then start screaming
display "System Disabled" like this erro ,can I unlock my bios at all?
Plz Help Me

Old 03-30-2012, 05:34 AM   #2
Team Manager - Hardware

If you're referring to the Bios needing a password, we can't assist you.
OEM PC's commonly have the Bios locked or restricted to prevent the user from making any adjustments.

All PC's are not the same. Posting your PC specs will help us to assist you quicker and effectively.
Tyree is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Updating my bios
I'm not sure how to do it. Well I'm not entirely clueless, I just want to be sure, and this is the place I get a sure answer. I'd like to update it due to reoccurring crashes. It seems to be a registry error. My motherboard is an ASUS Intel P55, which I can't find on their website, which...
onsens Motherboards, Bios & CPU 50 04-08-2012 03:38 PM
[SOLVED] some help with asus uefi bios please
hiya, just testing the new build, ran a 3dmark2011 basic and I think some settings will need to be looked at the board is ASUS M5A97 PRO with AMD Phenom II X4 960T Radeon XFX HD 6870 OCZ bronze cerified 650W after the benchmark i have noticed:
jerry486 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 8 03-30-2012 07:35 AM
X300 se 128mb bios p/n 113-A33406-100
X300 se 128mb bios p/n 113-A33406-100 Help! When switch on my pc (dell, window 7), the screen just show "X300 se 128mb bios p/n 113-A33406-100", without window logo or others.. Please let me know what can I do. How can I fix it!! Thanks in advanced for your comments/ help!
Gut Motherboards, Bios & CPU 1 03-29-2012 06:31 AM
How do I set a 256-bit encryption key in the BIOS?
I know that wireless has 256-bit AES. I'm actually looking to setup a 256-bit encryption key in my PC BIOS? How can I get it done? Could I do this for free? I don't have wireless. Also, off-topic: How could I set a 256-bit encryption key on my PC desktop? For both questions, is a matter by...
php111 Motherboards, Bios & CPU 0 03-25-2012 05:06 PM
BIOS reset causes 0RPM fan speed display
The backstory I'm using the ASUS P5QL PRO motherboard. Every so often I get a problem when trying to wake my computer from sleep mode, in which it enters a coma and won't allow any output or input to peripherals. I always fix the problem by removing the motherboard battery, holding down the...
Orakar Motherboards, Bios & CPU 6 03-25-2012 12:02 PM