Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Motherboards, Bios & CPU

Dell Inspiron 4100 Bios Problem

This is a discussion on Dell Inspiron 4100 Bios Problem within the Motherboards, Bios & CPU forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I have a Inspiron 4100 and the bios has been working fine until recently. The laptop as a whole

Old 03-04-2012, 12:47 PM   #1
Registered Member

My System

Hello,
I have a Inspiron 4100 and the bios has been working fine until recently. The laptop as a whole works (I am posting this from it) but whenever I go into the Bios it freezes and I have to manually shut down. I have tried updating from A03 to A05 but with no results. I have booted without power supply and without batteries with no results.

Any additional tips to try would be greatly received and thanked.

Tech Xtra
(James W)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
office 2007 spellcheck and keyboard input problem
office 2007, win xp 2 problems: spellcheck doesnt work. with previous versions of office, if something wrong was written, there would be red or green sqirlies under the wrong words, but there arent any. while i have a western language win xp version, i have also set a non-western keyboard...
okeee Microsoft Office support 8 03-24-2012 07:58 AM
WD External Hard Drive Problem
I have the same problem. I cannot open the WD storage device. BUT I have no doubt its ok because when I plug it in the TV I can open and play stored movies etc. I have run check disc and it says its healthy. If however I plug it in the computer and open My Computer and try to open the F drive which...
acbh Hard Drive Support 3 03-06-2012 01:56 AM
Problem with network
Hello Everyone, my name's Matthew and I'm new to the forum. I am having two separate problems with a network that I have set up. The second problem has only just started recently where when I try to enable the network and it takes the internet access away from this PC, even though it is still...
Matthew88 Windows XP Support 3 03-05-2012 08:25 PM
Dell Inspiron 1520 repair gone wrong? HELP plz
I have a Dell Inspiron 1520 that would not boot up. It turned on but the cap lock, number lock, etc buttons just flashed repeatedly ~ the screen remained dark and it did not boot (sound or visual). My thought was that the CMOS battery was dead (common for these). I took it apart and replaced the...
sanleg Laptop Support 3 03-04-2012 08:16 PM
Problem with Aion crashing randomely in games 'aion gameclient otcbuildclient32_wogg'
Hey guys ive been running Aion and it runs really well maxxed out, but in some situations i get the error message 'aion gameclient otcbuildclient32_wogg has stopped working' and windows cloeses the client, ive done a bit of research on all i could find was that it might be a memory issues this is...
Reece12sky PC Gaming Support 0 03-04-2012 04:50 AM