Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

USB DVD WRITER Issue

1K views 3 replies 2 participants last post by  TheMatt 
#1 ·
I just bought a Samsung SH-S182M/BEBN from Newegg.com, and an OKGear Ext. Enclosure for it, mouted the drive, downloaded all updates, firmware, and loaded the included Nero 6 Express Software Suite, but my drive will not burn DVDs (unless the file size is less than 2GB), It plays CDs, burns CDs, and plays DVDs fine, it just wont burn a DVD as a DVD. Even the Lightscribe feature work properly. Please help, I am fairly Tech savvy, but this is driving me crazy, and i need to get the drive working before next Sat (Feb 3 2007). Thx in Advance

#3 ·
They are Memorex DVD+R With Lightscribe, and the burner is spec'ed for both +R and -R. I will try another program, do you know of any that allow unrestricted burning, I have to burn several DVDs, one with the raw footage I will be shooting, and one with the edited project, and I dont know how large the data will be. The raw will be the problem, as I think (but am not sure) that my editor, Adobe Premiere Elements 3.0 recognizes the discs as DVD (I dont recall this for sure though).

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.