Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Removable Media Drives

Sandisk microsd card

This is a discussion on Sandisk microsd card within the Removable Media Drives forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Okay so i have a sandisk microsd card for my lg evny touch cell phone i insert it in the

Closed Thread

Old 03-06-2011, 03:30 PM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

Okay so i have a sandisk microsd card for my lg evny touch cell phone i insert it in the the phone and i try to open the images/music etc. on it and it says card not inserted. so i put it in the usb converter thing and plug it into my usb drive on my computer and it says the disk needs to be formatted i try to format it and it says windows could not format this disk? what do i doo! ah help me please! i have alot of very important images and videos on this memory card!

Old 03-06-2011, 06:35 PM   #2
Administrator
Microsoft MVP

Team Manager
- Networking
- Microsoft Support
- Hardware

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

and welcome to the Forum

Where did the card come from? . . a different phone? . . if so, it may not be compatible with the new phone.

Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
[SOLVED] Wireless Card Detected, But No Internet in 2nd PCI Slot
Hello there, Hope this is the right forum. I have an interesting problem, though quite frustrating. I've found that my wireless card does not access internet in the "2nd" pci slot. After much perusing of forum threads, I've tried many things before posting and will list all my attempts...
SaigoChan Cabling and Network Cards 6 09-05-2012 05:19 PM
SD Card Recognized But Unable to Format
My SD card is being a real problem. I have a large amount of pictures on the card that I would love to get off of it without having to take it to a computer store. The SD card is a 32GB Lexar SDHC. I can plug it into my computer, it shows up in My Computer but is slow.When I say slow I mean...
Ozone Removable Media Drives 7 02-23-2011 11:57 PM
Graphics card resolution not suitable for monitor?
Hi I have a Fujitsu Scaleo P (2312 Pa) that started showing just stripes (multicoloured stripes of snow) on the screen. I borrowed a graphics card from a friend to see if it was the PC that died or the graphics card. Seems to have been the card, but now I have problems with the resolution...
Minerwa Video Card Support 3 02-03-2011 02:48 AM
Wierd SD card issue
Help sought on wierd SD card issue! I have a 32Gb Kingston SD card, bought from a reliable source (Amazon - well I assume they're reliable!). Formatted the card fine, then tried to copy a load of mp3 files to it. It copies the directory structure OK, but after it copies about to 5Gb of files it...
chrisfsi Removable Media Drives 5 01-17-2011 04:03 PM