Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Removable Media Drives

recording my voice with Logitech headset

This is a discussion on recording my voice with Logitech headset within the Removable Media Drives forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have the Logitech headset set plugged into my USB. I have windows XP All volume and other settings are

Closed Thread

Old 06-18-2011, 10:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

I have the Logitech headset set plugged into my USB. I have windows XP All volume and other settings are corrected. How do I record my voice, so I can send a friend a link?

Old 06-18-2011, 11:15 AM   #2
- Microsoft Support

An easy way to record would be to use the built in sound recorder in XP.

Press Start > Run and type sndrec32 and press enter. To record press the record button.

TSF does not support assistance through email or private messages, please keep all questions in the open forum.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
HELP!!! My USB Logitech headset is not working
Hi, so i just got a USB Logitech heaset and when I atttempt to plug them into the usb port a notice comes up in the bottom left saying that the USB device is not recognized. What do i do to fix this?
jakubw Driver Support 1 06-02-2011 04:25 PM
Half-Life 2 crash before launch
Upon launching the game through steam or using a desktop shortcut you see it begin to launch in the task manager then shortly after you see WerFault.exe pop up and the description windows reporting error, there is nothing that visibly appears on the screen stating their was a crash or error. I...
Kilour PC Gaming Support 0 03-23-2011 04:19 PM
Headset Mic not picking up my voice.
So I recently got a new headset, it's just a cheap logitec 30$ headset that I've purchased before and never had any problem with. It worked perfectly fine on my old computer, got a new computer about a week after buying the headset and now it won't pick up my voice at all unless I speak VERY...
stonemagnet13 Sound Cards 1 02-20-2011 10:32 AM
[SOLVED] HEADSET ISSUE: I hear my voice in my headphones.
I have XP 32-bit. The headset i am having problems with is called the Razer Carcharias. (yes, i have installed the appropriate drivers, please dont go there, i know you mean well but trust me.) HERES MY PROBLEM: Somehow, the sound going into my mic is being transmitted through my headset. As a...
Pez Dex Other Hardware Support 9 01-26-2011 02:28 PM
No Sound from Microphone part of USB headset
Hello, I am setting up a USB headphone/microphone with my PC and I can not get the microphone to work, although the headphone function does. It is a "Freedom FreeTalk" headset. I can not hear any recording when I try it with the sound recorder located under "Accessories" in the start menu (I have...
NeferKheprj Other Hardware Support 8 01-13-2011 05:53 PM