Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Hardware Support > Removable Media Drives

Problem with sandisk cruzer micro 2.0 GB !!!

This is a discussion on Problem with sandisk cruzer micro 2.0 GB !!! within the Removable Media Drives forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have a sandisk cruzer micro 2.0 GB that I ejected accidentally while copying files to it without safely removing

Closed Thread

Old 03-26-2007, 01:23 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have a sandisk cruzer micro 2.0 GB that I ejected accidentally while copying files to it without safely removing it . I don't want the files back I want the flash memory to work .

The problem is I can't access it from my computer (the computer freezes when I open my computer )

I tried formating it from disk management but it says windows cannot format the volume (I'm running WinXP SP2)

Any suggestions ?
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 03-26-2007, 02:12 PM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

My System

Send a message via MSN to TheMatt

Hi,

Does it do this on another computer? If not, format it as FAT32 on another computer. Also, have you tried deleting the partition on the flash drive in device manager (as opposed to formatting it)?
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
persistent rootkit and messenger service pop-ups
Hi, I'm back! I posted here a few months ago and am still having problems. Originally, I sought help with the removal of x-cleaner and then to regain control of my computer back. I did two clean installs and ran into the same problems both times. First, when connected to the internet, I...
dancingbird Resolved HJT Threads 58 03-04-2007 02:38 PM
cpvfeed url help
I have the same/similar problem to several of your other posters. My internet browser (Microsoft Explorer) is being directed to open url.cpvfeed.com. PC-cillin pop-ups warn me of the dangerous site. Trend Micro PC-cillin can not find the source of the infection to remove it. I have also tried...
swomack Inactive Malware Help Topics 20 02-04-2007 10:36 AM
Beyond micro 250 gb problem
I just got a 250 gb hard drive off tiger direct made by beyonemicro. It is an external model hooked up by USB. I plug it in and it detects as a USB mass storage device but it doesnt show up in my computer, i cant find another driver that would fix this. I tried it in my other two computers to the...
mwabaseballkid Hard Drive Support 5 12-29-2006 06:28 AM
Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 install problem
I tried to install (repair) Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 but halfway through the installation I get this error message: 'Error 25013.Failed to install assembly 'C:\WINDOWS\Microsoft.NET\Framework\V2.0.50727\System.Data.dll' because strong name signature could not be verified. Was the assembly...
cdfreelancer Windows XP Support 3 11-19-2006 05:22 AM
FF 2.0 FTP problem
I use Firefox for FTP access to my domain but when I drag an image onto Firefox 2.0 to upload, it displays it automatically instead of drag and drop uploading to my domain. I mucked around in settings a bit to see if there was something I can change but I didn't see anything relevant. I know I...
Damage_Inc Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 1 11-02-2006 03:22 AM