Originally Posted by andyxeno
Hi people back again for some help please, i have lost a friend from xbox live (possibly my son mucking about with xbox 360 not realising what he has done)and i can't remember for the life of me his gamertag! we sent msgs to each other frequently before this mishap occured but only a few msgs are retained for a short while i think anyway i was hoping someone would know if i could recover old or deleted msgs so i can retrieve his gamertag. A long-shot i know but you guys have been very helpful in the past and i thought i would ask
A few things you could try.
- Did you ever played a Online game with the person? Because for example Halo 3 you can see your game history and by that could see his current gamertag?
- Do you remember anybody from HIS friendlist? If so you could add his friend and than search in his friendlist for your friend.
-My english is very bad did you say that you still had a few messages from him and want to recover some other ones or don't you have any messages from him and want to recover some of his messages?
- Is he in your ''Recent players'' list? Its next to your friendlist i believe.
- Try to add names that look like his, trying isn't bad.
- Do you have his Email adress?
- How do you know him in the first place? Do you know anybody that knows him?