Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Gaming Forum > Console Gaming Support

My Psp

This is a discussion on My Psp within the Console Gaming Support forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, A While ago i would use my psp alot, but then when i would turn it on , the

Old 08-15-2011, 08:36 PM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

Hi, A While ago i would use my psp alot, but then when i would turn it on , the screen wouldnt turn on, the psp turned on fine, so today i charged it and turned it on and it worked, but then later when i was going to take a shower, so i turned it off. When i came back to turn it on, the screen wouldnt turn on againn,so please if anyone could tell me how to fix it , it would mean alot!

Old 08-16-2011, 12:15 PM   #2
TSF Team, Emeritus

My System

Hello and welcome to TSF

Try taking the disc out and using the battery fully to drain it. Then charge it fully and turn it on without a disc.

Under a strong light and a 45 degree angle see if you can see any image on the screen, if so then its the backlight. If not then it is something else.

Thing is in order to properly fix or diagnose anything we need you to take it apart and that could void your warranty.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
PSP buying advise
Hi all, I am from india. I m planning to buy a psp.In here PSP 3004 is available. I need to know if buying a psp is good idea or not. I like to play games, and all the features available in psp are good for me. I am concerned about what the future of psp is, will there be latest games coming out...
gautam20 Console Gaming Support 10 08-26-2011 10:37 PM
Squeezing PSP to run games and turn screen on
My PSP won't run any games either from a memory stick or from UMD unless I press down in the blank space to the bottom right of the d-pad and right of the analog stick.I found that tip while looking for a way to make my screen turn on because whenever I turn on my PSP only a black screen comes...
zembizo Console Gaming Support 0 07-28-2011 02:01 PM
[SOLVED] Psp 2000 orange light nightmare
Hey there again. This time my problem is with my Slim series, TA88V3 motherboard PSP. When I first got it, it ran and worked flawlessly. Half a year or so later, occasionally it would freeze . I thought okay, sure...annoying but why not? Then it just did that more and more until it did something...
Blackwing Console Gaming Support 17 02-04-2011 12:45 PM
PSP problems
Hi guys, i have a silver psp slim 2000 model and it has some serious issues. 1. It refuses to read UMD's, and if a UMD in the drive when booting, the psp will freeze on splash screen. 2. If UMD is put in when the psp is turned on nothing happens, not even an error message. 3. When running a...
The Shaq Console Gaming Support 1 01-04-2011 08:38 PM