Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Security and Firewalls

proxy setup and gpo configure for 150+ pcs

This is a discussion on proxy setup and gpo configure for 150+ pcs within the Security and Firewalls forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi I want to setup a proxy server and also to create a group policy on proxy that will take

Old 02-20-2012, 08:06 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hi
I want to setup a proxy server and also to create a group policy on proxy that will take effect on two ou's of staff and executives (150 plus pcs) on the executives ou I want the gpo to be only be effective when dey re in the office and non effective when they are outside the office and which to use their own personal internet modem.
Please how can I accomplish this, kindly point me to materials that can teach in great details steps to follow
Regards Anthony

Old 02-27-2012, 05:05 AM   #2
- Microsoft Support
- Networking

OS: Windows XP - Windows 7 - Windows Server 2003 / 2008 - Windows SBS 2003 / 2008 / 2011

Hello,

Does this help?
Proxy Server Setting in Group Policy - Tech Support Guy Forums

Also Configuring proxy settings using Group Policy Management

Dave

Dave Atkin is offline   Reply With Quote