Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Security and Firewalls

[ISS SiteProtector]

This is a discussion on [ISS SiteProtector] within the Security and Firewalls forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hello, I have 10 probes and a SiteProtector console. I have a RSA enVision appliance too that collects ISS logs.

Old 03-20-2012, 03:47 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hello,

I have 10 probes and a SiteProtector console. I have a RSA enVision appliance too that collects ISS logs.

I have to create an exception process for ISS signatures.

The question is : Where do the signatures have to be disabled ? On ISS or RSA ?

I've been searching for features in ISS and I didn't find it. ISS exceptions and event responses are not what I'm searching for.
You'll tell me that I can disable a signature in ISS, yes but sometimes, I'll need to disable a signature for only one source IP address for example.

What can I do ?

Thanks for your answers.
Elwyyn.

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Proventia SiteProtector: How to ignore events (incidents and exceptions)
Hi guys, The SiteProtector for my Proventia GX5108 is showing me a warning of the number of incidents and exceptions exceeding the threshold previously set. A look at the analysis window showed that most of the events registered are harmless. I can raise the threshold to turn off the warning,...
helphelphelp Security and Firewalls 2 05-22-2011 09:56 PM
Can't set permissions in ISS for FTP server?
Hello everyone, I have a weird problem, I have a FTP server all configured in ISS, and I can't get the permissions right. I have tried using anonymous only connections, but ISS makes me put a username in so I just put user and left the password blank. That doesn't work! I get an 530 error when...
pontiacg5 Web Serving and Management 1 06-08-2010 06:55 AM
Help NASA name the next module to be attached to the ISS
http://www.nasa.gov/externalflash/name_ISS/index.html Here are the current results: I voted Serenity for 2 reasons. 1. It goes with the names for the other 2 Nodes (Unity and Harmony). 2. Anyone that has watched Firefly knows why. :grin: Even if you didn't watch Firefly, vote...
Skie Offline 0 02-26-2009 12:36 PM
odd goings on following (kosher) upgrade to CA ISS 2009
Apologies if this is posted in the wrong place. I'm running Vista Home Premium SP1 on a Medion laptop with a Pentium Dual Core T2130 @1.86Ghz. It's up to date with Automatic Updates. I recently upgraded to Computer Associates Internet Security Suite 2009 Plus. Since the upgrade I have...
mattyatt General Computer Security 0 12-11-2008 06:44 PM
Help With FTP in ISS
I need help configuring IIS & FTP. I can not seem to find much info so I thought I'd see if anyone has an answer. I am an admitted newb with IIS so please bear with me. I have an existing FTP site running under IIS in Win2003. I wanted to add a directory and allow anonymous users to access it....
IIS_Newb Windows Servers 0 03-31-2008 11:35 PM