Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Internet Connection Problems

1K views 6 replies 4 participants last post by  2xg 
#1 ·
Well, I have tried everything I could think of and now, I think it's time for help. My Internet connection randomly drops completely (making impossible for me to browse using any browser, play any online game, or update any of my software.) I was wonder what you all though of this problem. I tried using this forum or another, can't remember, for this same question and it seemed to fix it, but the problem persisted. At this point I am willing to try just about anything, try to keep it free?, to fix it.

#7 ·
Hi kilonox,

It might be a good idea to update your Wi-Fi Adapter's driver that you may download from the manufacturer's site if you have not done this yet.

From the problematic wireless computer pls. install and run Xirrus Wi-Fi Inspector.
Click on the 'Show Networks' to display all wireless networks on the xirrus icon on your desktop of if you have one running in a corner. Tap the Printscreen key on your keyboard, open up Paint then choose Edit from the Menu and select Paste, then SAVE it. Upload and attached it here, click on Go Advanced and locate Manage Attachments Tab and attached the file.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.