Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Security and Firewalls

how do i get past a password on my laptop

This is a discussion on how do i get past a password on my laptop within the Security and Firewalls forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. toshiba satellite m45 s359 it was broken and was given to me in pieces i put it together and now

Old 07-01-2009, 07:17 PM   #1
Registered Member

toshiba satellite m45 s359 it was broken and was given to me in pieces i put it together and now it is asking for a password how do i get past this please help

Old 07-01-2009, 08:31 PM   #2
Retired Mod.

If you are asking to crack a password, that is against TSF rules and we cannot help you.

If you come across a thread or post that is advertising, inflammatory or otherwise disagreeing with our rules, please use the Report button.

Have an issue? Post in the appropriate area and make sure to read any 'stickies' in that area, as they contain vital information.
Zealex is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2009, 11:46 PM   #3
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by dbblack220 View Post
toshiba satellite m45 s359 it was broken and was given to me in pieces i put it together and now it is asking for a password how do i get past this please help
i received it from my brother and he forgot the password i'm not cracking anything omg!!!
Old 07-02-2009, 07:12 AM   #4
Moderator Hardware Team

My System

From the forum rules:

Quote:
ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES

Users may not post hacks, cracks, or give instruction how to pirate any type of software, or anything similar, in any forum of TSF. We do not condone, support or give instruction on any illegal activity pertaining to computer systems, computer hardware, computer software programs or computer related activities. Included in this group of activities are requests for help to circumvent system admin passwords or Administrator settings on networks. We do understand that the majority of requests may be legitimate, but we do not have the means to discern these from non-legitimate requests.