Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > File and Application Sharing

My GMAIL accounts are frozen on the first page

This is a discussion on My GMAIL accounts are frozen on the first page within the File and Application Sharing forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. All my gmail accounts open normally to the first page, but the mouse cursor just highlights whatever I hit. It

Old 11-06-2011, 03:43 PM   #1
Registered Member

All my gmail accounts open normally to the first page, but the mouse cursor just highlights whatever I hit. It will not open to the relevant messages or any other action.
The sign out function works, so I can go to my other accounts, but the same problem persists.
It had been working fine for several years.
All the accounts are fully functional when I use my ipod or go to another desktop.
Yahoo works fine.
My os is Windows XP
Has anyone a fix?

Old 11-10-2011, 02:21 PM   #2
2xg
Team Manager, Networking Forums, Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

Hi oorange,

Have you tried clearing out browser's cache?
Clear Browser Cache, How to clear my web browser cache, Information Technology Division, ITD

Can you try using a different browser?

Microsoft MVP 2011-2013 Windows Expert Consumer
Networking Articles & Tutorials
2xg is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2011, 02:42 PM   #3
Moderator - Networking

OS: W8 Prox64,Windows 7 Ult 64-Bit SP1, Mac OSX 10.8.2 Mountain Lion, Android 4.1.1 Jellybean, IOS 6

My System

Do you use noscript at all this disables links and so forth by default on unknown webpages until configured?

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Random/rare STOP0x1E
Been fighting against this one for a while now and couldn't figure out the cause, especially since the crashes come and go and are very rare... anyway, here is the data: · OS - Windows 7 x64 SP1 OEM (MSDNAA version) · Age of system: one and a half years · Age of OS installation: a month ·...
Soukyuu BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 09-26-2011 11:16 AM
XP freezes on lauching a program
Hi. Been having a sudden problem with my ageing Dell desktop. It runs XP SP2, and is a little slow and clunky, but does the job: I hadn't had a crash for something like six months before this occurred. I came into the room and found that the machine had restarted itself. I logged in, and waited...
George_H Windows XP Support 24 03-14-2011 11:24 AM
Unexplained Accounts page freezing
Hi there, I have recently built a average to high spec gaming computer for my dad and performance and such have been great up until a few days ago where he unfortunatly obtained a virus which pretty much destroyed windows. I tried my best but thought a clean install would be the best way since...
peter2314 Windows XP Support 2 03-12-2011 02:43 PM
Hacked iTunes accounts continue to sell in China
The sale of iTunes accounts that have reportedly been hacked has yet to be stopped by Apple or the Chinese e-commerce site hosting the sellers. Merchants on the Chinese retail site Taobao.com have been selling iTunes and Apple App Store accounts filled with U.S. dollars for bargain prices. Some...
sjb007 Computer Security News 0 01-08-2011 11:49 PM