Hi, Thanks for creating this new thread.
My problem is that i cant get the information i want from typing IPCONFIG or IPCONFIG /ALL in CMD.
Instead I get 77 Tunnel adapters. The command prompt doesn't eaven show my ethernet adapter at the top of the cmd because the tunnel adapters are to many.
As u can see i copied and pasted my cmd window above.
I have tried this:
Disable the IP Helper service:
1. Hold the Windows key and type R, enter "services.msc" (without the quotes) and press Enter
2. Scroll down to the IP Helper service, right click on it and select Properties
3. In the dropdown box that says "Automatic" or "Manual", set it to Disabled and then click on "Apply"
4. Then click on "Stop" to stop the service from running in the current session
5. Click OK to exit the dialog
1. Hold the Windows key and type R, enter "ncpa.cpl" (without the quotes) and press Enter
2. Right click on each network connection and select "Properties"
3. Remove the checkmark from the box next to "Internet Protocol Version 6 (TCP/IPv6)
4. Click OK to exit the dialog
NOTE: You should do this for each network connection.
Disable the DHCP Broadcast Flag:
Hold the Windows key and type R, enter regedit and press Enter.
Locate and then click the following registry subkey:
In this registry path, click the (GUID) subkey to be updated.
If the key DhcpConnForceBroadcastFlag does not exist, use the Edit menu, point to New, and then click DWORD (32-bit) Value. In the New Value #1 box, type DhcpConnForceBroadcastFlag, and then press ENTER. If the key exists, skip this step.
Right-click DhcpConnForceBroadcastFlag, and then click Modify.
In the Value data box, type 0, and then click OK.
Close Registry Editor.
NOTE: You should do this for each and every GUID subkey.
NOTE2: (GUID) is a mnemonic for the individual subkeys, the actual text "GUID" does not appaer.
This doesn't help.
And sorry johnwill but i don't really know how to do your last post
The value can be the combination (logical or) of the follwoing values:
1 Disable tunnel interfaces
2 Disable 6to4
4 Disable ISATAP
8 Disable Teredo
16 Disable LAN and PPP interfaces
32 Set preference of IPv4 over IPv6
255 Disable IPv6 completely"