Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Cabling and Network Cards

Need help with computer virtual routers

This is a discussion on Need help with computer virtual routers within the Cabling and Network Cards forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place to post wasnt too sure where it should go. I need a

Old 04-01-2016, 05:58 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hey, sorry if this is the wrong place to post wasnt too sure where it should go. I need a virtual router/advice on how to route a 2.4ghz frequency to my ps4 so im able to play online. I tried going to device manager and changing it from long and short to long only and do it that way but it only seemed to work for a short amount of time before going back to 5ghz according the the current virtual router im using (connectify me). I live at a uni campus so i cannot adjust the router setting of that and my ps4 not having a 5ghz chip means i am unable to connect to the internet that way. So if anyone knows the best way around id appreciate the help. Thanks :)
burglol is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-21-2017, 07:00 AM   #2
Team Manager - Networking
Moderator - Hardware

My System

I've not used it. Have you contacted their support?

> Connectify Hotspot Knowledge Base

JimE is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Windows Update acting weird!
I don't think this is a problem, more of a curiosity, hence posting here. If it turns out that it is a problem, I'll get someone to move it to the appropriate forum. Got a notification earlier that new updates are available. As you will see from the pics, "4 important updates available" but only...
Deejay100six Offline 13 04-09-2014 08:19 AM
DDS/Attach - Computer is infected with something and I can't find what it is.
DDS (Ver_2012-11-20.01) - NTFS_AMD64 Internet Explorer: 9.0.8112.16455 Run by Tosh.0 at 14:04:52 on 2012-12-22 Microsoft Windows 7 Home Premium 6.1.7601.1.1252.1.1033.18.3894.2387 . AV: avast! Antivirus *Enabled/Updated* {2B2D1395-420B-D5C9-657E-930FE358FC3C} SP: avast! Antivirus...
Sweetpea123 Inactive Malware Help Topics 24 12-28-2012 05:28 AM
How to Factory Restore your Computer
How to Factory Restore your Computer This tutorial will guide you on how to do a system restore on your Windows computer. Below make sure you read and follow only the tutorial that matches your computer. If an error occurs during the restore process, stop the process and post in the appropriate...
Masterchiefxx17 Windows XP Support 0 03-24-2012 08:11 PM
How to Factory Restore your Computer
How to Factory Restore your Computer This tutorial will guide you on how to do a system restore on your Windows computer. Below make sure you read and follow only the tutorial that matches your computer. If an error occurs during the restore process, stop the process and post in the appropriate...
Masterchiefxx17 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 0 03-24-2012 08:11 PM
Power Supply Information and Selection
:smile: CHOOSING AND UNDERSTANDING A POWER SUPPLY UNIT The power supply unit in today’s modern computer assumes a role probably more critical than any other single component in your system even when compared to the CPU and motherboard. Therefore, there are multiple factors that must...
Tumbleweed36 RAM and Power Supply Support 0 07-09-2006 03:41 PM