Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

Youtube Videos Don't Load Fast Anymore

This is a discussion on Youtube Videos Don't Load Fast Anymore within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Before I start, I would like to apologize if I have put this in the wrong section. This just seemed

Old 06-29-2009, 09:02 PM   #1
alimad

Before I start, I would like to apologize if I have put this in the wrong section. This just seemed to fit best.

My issue is Youtube videos. For the past 4 or 5 days, a lot of Youtube videos will refuse to load fast. This just started, as everything loaded fine about a week ago. This only happens to some videos. It doesn't load fast, so the video stops every few seconds. My internet is the same speed as before. Some videos load properly, while others don't. For example, I was able to watch a 17 minute video completely perfect without any loading problems whatsoever. However, when I tried to watch a 2 minute video, it wouldn't stream fast and it would keep stopping. Please help me!

Thanks in advance.

Troubleshooting Methods Tried
  • Antivirus Scan - No Infections
  • Updated Adobe Flash Player
  • Updated Java
  • Updated Macromedia Shockwave
  • Cleared Cache (Browsing History, Saved Form and Search History, Cache, Cookies, Offline Website Data, Saved Passwords, Authenticated Sessions, and Download History,)
  • Switched Browsers

Old 06-30-2009, 05:03 PM   #2
Oh! What shall I be?

My System

Hi, I think this is a problem with youtube at the moment. I have been having a lot of problems in around the same amount of days as you. I have also noticed that youtube seems to be having a lot of matience latly also and they have changed a few things.

All I can say is try waiting a little longer for now, and also I found sometimes pressing F5 (refresh) has helped me a little bit on some videos.

Snoopdogie187 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2009, 09:12 PM   #3
alimad

Thanks Snoopdogie187, I guess I'll just wait it out.
Old 07-01-2009, 07:49 AM   #4
Games Team | Tech
Networking Team-Tech

My System

It's working for me now.

Gaming troubleshooting steps.

"He is no fool who gives what he cannot keep to gain what he cannot lose. -Jim Elliot
Jason09 is offline   Reply With Quote