Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

[SOLVED] edimax router br6524n menu label "undefined"

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] edimax router br6524n menu label "undefined" within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi. I tried to enter router with typing 192.168.2.1 it was succesfull but all the menus label "undefined" cannon set

Old 06-26-2011, 08:38 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi. I tried to enter router with typing 192.168.2.1 it was succesfull but all the menus label "undefined" cannon set up router. Tried to firmware and reset but still the same. Can help?

Old 06-26-2011, 09:05 AM   #2
TSF Enthusiast

Oh you do have a thread.

What browser are you using to connect with? Try and different one, also turn off your security software and see if that helps.

Old 06-26-2011, 09:22 AM   #3
Registered Member

thanks very much. now router is working as before. I tried mozzila. Thanks once again.
Old 07-03-2011, 11:32 AM   #4
Registered Member

The problem occur because the router language menu is reset
Go to the Language menu (it will be the last undefined with a man and talking balloon) choose from the undefined languages English and it will fix the problem

You need to set it for each browser (Chrome or IE)

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Weirdest router ever. I need help
HI all. I'm Martijn and this will be my first post on this forum. Before I explain my problem, let me, let you all know that I've tried to find a solution on this forum before making a new tread, no luck so far. I'll try to provide as much info as I can: -) I do have knowlegde about Ip,...
Trancelistic Networking Support 8 10-20-2012 10:16 PM
Edimax router internet connection problem
I need some brilliant mind regarding my Edimax router. After I install my edimax router my win7 pc connects to the internet however my 2nd computer which is running winxpSP3 is not able to connect. I interchange the utp cable but problem still persist. When my winxp pc is connected directly to the...
rmckiens Networking Support 1 05-18-2011 03:21 AM
Subnet Masks | Router Ports | IP Ranges | Ect...
I am using a Westell Model 6100 Proline wired router. The router has two connection plugins: - one plugin connection to the telephone outside line (simple), and - one plugin connection that I have plugged into the ISDN modem that came out with old Compaq machine. Over the past 10 years, I...
Win98User Security and Firewalls 10 04-20-2011 10:57 AM
How to disable your security applications
Note: Those which do not have the instructions for re-enabling are usually re-enabled by a reboot. Once the scans are completed, be sure to Turn On "Real-Time Scanning". Adaware 10 Free/Pro Antivirus Open Ad-aware 10 Click on "Real-time Protection" in the left panel, and toggle it...
amateur Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 0 06-14-2010 02:12 PM