Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Networking Forum > Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite

Can´t access the Web Configurator on my ZyXEL P-334WT

This is a discussion on Can´t access the Web Configurator on my ZyXEL P-334WT within the Modems/Cable/DSL/Satellite forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category.

Closed Thread

Old 05-20-2005, 03:26 PM   #1
Registered Member

Hello to everybody!

Im new to this forum, and was hoping somebody can help me install my newly acquired ZyXEL P-334WT wireless router, which Im connecting to my PC through a ZyAIR G-100 card.

I installed the card successfully, was able to get the web configurator, and after some time going back and forth configuring the card and the router, was able to get a good connection. But I have been unable to connect to internet via wireless.

Today, as I was configuring the LAN settings as suggested by a co-worker, I suddenly lost the connection with the configurator, and have not been able to access it again. The web address is 192.168.1.1, and I cant access it even now that I am connected directly to my cable modem and have full internet connection (ping is unsuccessful).

So now I have two problems: 1) I cant even configure the router. 2) If Im ever able to access it again, Ill still need to figure out what to do to get internet connection, but I ll worry about that later.

As you have probably guessed by now, Im no computer techie, but I still hope I make sense!

Any help would be appreciated.

D

Old 05-20-2005, 05:30 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

First off, make a direct connection to the router and then do a "reset to factory defaults" on the router. You should be able to speak to it again, and you can start the configuration process from the beginning.

Microsoft MVP - Windows Desktop Experience
Closed Thread
Gear in this thread