Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Mozilla/Firefox Browsers

[SOLVED] Google automated queries

This is a discussion on [SOLVED] Google automated queries within the Mozilla/Firefox Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. G o o g l e Sorry... We're sorry... ... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries.

Closed Thread

Old 09-28-2012, 04:39 AM   #1
Registered Member

GoogleSorry...
We're sorry...

... but your computer or network may be sending automated queries. To protect our users, we can't process your request right now.

Done as instructed, no resolution. Only happens in Firefox, Chrome is unaffected. Anyone know what to do?

PS- I have no idea how to send automated queries, or even what this means!!

Old 09-28-2012, 08:07 AM   #2
Enthusiast

This Mozilla support page may help: Google search doesn't work with Firefox | Firefox Support Forum | Mozilla Support

Old 10-03-2012, 01:07 AM   #3

Source: Fix Google Search We’re Sorry Error Pages (2009 article)
Quote:
Step I - I tried the first and easiest way of deleting cookies from my browser.
If you use Firefox – Go to Tools > Options > Private Data > Clear Now > Check Cookies > Clear Private Data Now
And behold, all the errors were gone and the issue was fixed for me.
Step 2 - If that does not fix the issue, then download any popular anti-malware software like Lavasoft Adaware, or Spybot Search and Destroy, MacScan (for Mac), and run a full system scan to find and remove spyware and malware which could be triggering those automated queries to Google.
Step 3 – If you tested and your computer and network are secure, but you continue to get the Google errors, then send feedback to Google and they will investigate your report and fix the issue.
Old 10-27-2012, 03:56 PM   #4
Registered Member

Thanks, that solved the problem!

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search