Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

Photo upload

4K views 8 replies 6 participants last post by  martt 
#1 ·
This might sound like a silly problem but am having problem uploading photo's using firefox. On my msn space there is no button to add photo's, but when I run the page Internet explorer the button is there. Managed to get round that problem but when I get onto the add photo page it keeps tellin me to download the photo tool but when I click it doesn't work. Ive noticed that a few buttons appear but when you click them they don't work on firefox? Also can't upload photo's for e-mails. Unfortunatley can't use IE to upload my photo's because that isn't working properley. Hope somebody can help me. Many thanks.

#2 ·
You may need to allow popups to get what you're wanting to do to work. Click "edit" at the top of the browser, then select preferences, You can tell it specifically what locations (sites) from which to allow. Be careful not to set this wide open, or the thing will start to resemble IE.

#5 ·
purified3 said:
I had the same problem in firefox, goto the settings and under load images, un check the box that says for originating website only. That should do it, if not just say so.
This relates to downloading images. The prompts you're missing are likely blocked by the popup blocking.

#7 ·
I have a similar problem. I cannot use I.E because it is littered with Spyware, so I use Mozilla for Msn chat. Unlike I.E, in the chat box editor I CANNOT see options like changing font size ,colours,emicons, option to download pictures from my PC files or the internet. All it will allow me to do is send text. If I use IE for chat, the the box with the options tries to come up but spyware one after the other pops up as well. any ideas anyone?

#8 · (Edited)
The eWebMail Color and Graphics extension may work for moonbeam, not too sure about Andy12345 though, thinks..........maybe it's one of those IE only pages.

*Edit - I just checked my space via IE first and then Firefox and all the control buttons are missing when viewed via Firefox. Looks like you'll have to use an IE based browser, try Slim Browser or Avant. They've both got tabbed browsing and better security features than IE.

I'll check around and try to find out if there's a workaround, but I doubt it somehow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.