Tech Support Forum banner
Status
Not open for further replies.

not junk

3K views 37 replies 3 participants last post by  Corday 
#1 ·
hey folks,
having a weird problem in my email. i have a email alert from a forum webpage i am subscribed to, and it keeps getting put into the junk folder? I keep unchecking not junk, i have set all the blocked /unblocked senders settings and it still will not stop viewing it as junk? I am subscribed to this when people post replies to the forum. how can I fix this? started when win 10 was installed?

#3 ·
absolutely. i have been battling with this. it is a sports forum, and during football season when the conversations get heavy my junk folders gets loaded with replies and such, and not a big deal but, I have been trying to get the the micrsoft smart app that is directing this to learn it never seems to learn this one. and lately been finding other mail that is not junk all of a sudden going in there? I have gone into the settings for creating the block unblock domains etc and creating the action, but still ignores this forum page?

#5 ·
For TSF go into your UserCP and under Edit Options choose Default Thread Subscription Mode, then indicate your preference. Default is "Daily". As far as the real problem, you don't say what client you're using or if it's web mail. If it's TBird since you posted this in the Mozilla Forum, do you also check on the Web to see what's happening there?

#7 ·
Current FF is 46.01. Make sure your Windows Updates are current as The Outlook Spam Filter is updated regularly. The Smart Screen Filter can be turned off in IE11. Finally to be sure; Outlook or Outlook.com?

#13 ·
If it's a sports betting site MS might have done something to comply legally. If you have the time, see if you can research that. In the meantime turn Smart Screen back on for safety.

#14 ·
it is just a fan site for the NY Giants(I am A fan) .http:boards.Giants.com had this site for years until win 10 !) fudged it up! maybe you could subscribe and post a comment then see it the reply to your thread goes to your junk? then you could delete you account!!LOL!

#20 ·
Windows 10 has really screwed this computer up there are so many little issues that are so hard to correct since then! I am also forced to use my password . I turned off the password required upon wake up, that is also being ignored? really wish i never upgraded this machine and just suffered using win8!!

#21 ·
With another computer (maybe at the library) go into your Giant's account and take a look at your personal control panel. Go through every point possible and see how you've set things up. If you have an alternate Email address, change it to that for awhile or create an alternate for that purpose only.

#23 · (Edited)
The smart screen still screening even though I turned it off? why are things that have settings on this computer being ignored
? the smart screen still screening for junk! my password has never checked, still makes me use it, something is really wrong here?! even when I keep clicking "not junk" so it will learn what is not junk, still ignores . am finding more sites I have subscribed to as junk now just today found a few of my newsletters being misdirected ??

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.