SOLVED 
3K views 10 replies 3 participants last post by  joeten 
#1 ·
Hi,
I try to watch a webcamera on this page:

‰ˆŠÝˆæ�î•ñ’ñ‹ŸƒVƒXƒeƒ€�iMICS�jƒ~ƒbƒNƒX

But is only showing me "Error. Click here for more information"

Clicking there saying ClassNotFoundException and LiveApplet.class

How do I fix this? According to the page itself it should work if adding the page to the whitelist in Java but still the same.

Using Java 7 and Update 79
Windows 7 64-bit

Have uninstalled and reinstalled both 64 and 32-bit versions of Java over and over again...

#3 ·
Well it occurs on more pages than this using a live webcam. Contacting the site wont solve the problem... I still need to know what is wrong.

On the site there was instructions where I should add the site to exception list (which I did9 but no help...

#5 ·
Alright. Well there were some instructions on one site regarding problems occuring when updating to Java 7, and I followed it, as I stated before, but no solution.... You are sure it is not a local problem from my computer?

I can't contact every one of those webcamera hosts as there are so many. Did it not work on your computer either?

#9 ·
Oh... that might be the issue then. I think I tried with Java 8 and removed Java 7 but that lead to other issues, not sure what but I think it did not recognize the Java version.

But I will go give it a try again later. Thank you for trying this out.

#10 ·
Seems like not working anyway. I removed Java 7 from Programs and settings, installed Java 8 u 45 for both x64 and x86 versions but still there is an error about this LiveApplet Class...

I don't get any options, just goes like in the picture. Tested with Palemoon, Chrome, Firefox....

Attachments

Status
Not open for further replies.
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.