Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Mozilla/Firefox Browsers

Firefox does not load websites right.

This is a discussion on Firefox does not load websites right. within the Mozilla/Firefox Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I have Firefox the last version. My Antivirus Avast (Free) I have these problems with my Firefox, sometimes the website

Old 09-09-2011, 10:49 PM   #1
Registered Member

I have Firefox the last version. My Antivirus Avast (Free)
I have these problems with my Firefox, sometimes the website does not load right. This happens mainly in ebay, hotmail, and some other websites.
I uploaded a picture of it, after this happens I need to refresh the website 1 or 2 times, in order to see it normal.
I scanned my computer, but no virus. Somebody said a spyware could be the problem, but my computer (AV) does not detect any.
I wonder what the problem could be
I hope someone can help me, thank you!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Untitled.png
Views:	32
Size:	196.0 KB
ID:	97497  

Old 09-10-2011, 08:14 AM   #2
Enthusiast

Looks like an old version to me. Latest is v6.0.2 so try that:
Mozilla Firefox Web Browser

Old 09-11-2011, 09:03 AM   #3
Registered Member

Nop, My firefox is updated to v6.0.2
So anyone else who knows what is happening?
Thank!
Old 09-22-2011, 01:40 AM   #4
Registered Member

Hi,
I am also getting the same issues with my firefox and it never fixed. When I ask my vendor about the problem he simply un-installing it from the add/remove options of control panel and then install it again.
Old 09-27-2011, 06:18 AM   #5
TSF Team, Emeritus

OS: Windows 7 Ultimate X64 and x86 SP1 & Windows XP Pro SP3

My System

Send a message via Skype™ to TheGift73

Hi mcubac,

Can you let us know if you are running any add-ons? I would sometimes get something similar when going to Gizmodo whilst having adblock running. Also peer blockers could be a cause. I see that the site is trying to load some data from Facebook. It could be that an add-on is preventing certain parts of the page loading (No-Script etc)