Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Mozilla/Firefox Browsers

Facebook Images Not Loading

This is a discussion on Facebook Images Not Loading within the Mozilla/Firefox Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Long story short: Facebook images will not load. Not in theater mode, nor when I refresh the page. I have

Old 08-08-2011, 10:15 PM   #1
Registered Member

Long story short: Facebook images will not load. Not in theater mode, nor when I refresh the page. I have done everything I can think of. Reinstalled Firefox, I have cleared cache, Made sure everything was correct in the page identity, Checked my facebook settings, I have disable all add ons and pop up blockers. My account works fine on other computers, but no ones account will work on this computer. Running Windows Vista Home Basic 32bit with Mozilla 3.6.

I'm pretty well at a loss! D:

BTW I'm doing this for my uncle. I refuse to use anything other than Chrome at home. lol

Old 08-13-2011, 03:37 AM   #2
Visiting Expert
Microsoft Support Team

Hi The Elcinator,

Let's try the following ...

1. Go to the "Tools" menu.
2. Choose "Options."
3. Click on the "Content" tab.
4. Across from "Load images automatically," click "Exceptions."
5. Highlight the Facebook URL.
6. Click "Remove site."
7. Close the Exceptions window.
8. Click "OK."
9. Restart your browser.
If you don't see an "Options" selection in the "Tools" menu, you will need to follow these steps:
1. Go to the "Firefox" menu.
2. Choose "Preferences."
3. Click on the "Content" tab.
4. Across from "Load images automatically," click "Exceptions."
5. Highlight the Facebook URL.
6. Click "Remove site."
7. Close the Exceptions window.
8. Click "OK."
9. Restart your browser.

YourTravelingGeek

CompTIA A+ Certified
CompTIA Network+ Certified