Go Back   Tech Support Forum > The IT Pro > Programming

adobe acrobat

This is a discussion on adobe acrobat within the Programming forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. Hi, I was trying to scan a rent receipt into pdf format, then use adobe acrobat to do the filling,

Old 09-03-2011, 03:52 AM   #1
Registered Member

Hi, I was trying to scan a rent receipt into pdf format, then use adobe acrobat to do the filling, wondering could that be possible? How? Thanks in advance

Old 09-03-2011, 03:35 PM   #2
Security Team
Colleague

If you wanna read, write and alter PDF files, you can do so with OpenOffice

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Computer infected with Trojan
My office computer has been infected. Symptoms are that visits to websites are being redirected, the computer appears to go into hibernation or sleep mode when I leave it alone for a few minutes and it is often difficult to get it back. Sometimes I have to manually turn it on and off. Further,...
Jefflaw Virus/Trojan/Spyware Help 45 07-19-2011 09:28 AM
Not Sure What the Problem Is
I ordered a few things on amazon, and I got an e-mail claiming to be from UPS. I clicked on the link that claimed to be my shipping information, and it began downloading a file. After it was too late, I realized that this was spam because tracking information is usually online, and not in...
MJPrudhomme Resolved HJT Threads 41 05-23-2011 03:09 PM
Malware/popup/redirects
Hi Recently my machines been running very slow (Win XP, SP 4), then recently on Mozilla 4.0 new tabs started appearing. I found a folder in Documents and Settings/Network Service/Local Settings which was 'temp' which had lots of jpgs/html/javascript, like these were the dodgy HTML pages...
psj3809 Resolved HJT Threads 48 04-14-2011 01:45 PM
New browser tabs opening and directing to attack sites.
Hi there, I'm not sure how I did this, but I've infected my computer with trojans / malware. I ran updated and ran both AVG and then Malwarebytes and they each found and succesfully cleaned some trojan infections. But they didn't fix everything. When I google something and click on a link, I...
malleusmalefic Inactive Malware Help Topics 10 03-19-2011 04:38 AM
Viruses, Lagging, Crashing, explorer, svchost, system32 and more..
I'm at wits end with my computer and think I'll have to get it sent to a professional but alas, I'm in Oz, I don't know who to go to or what prices they charge or how long they hold it for. I start uni again in a month and I want a working computer - so this is my last resort! Will try to explain...
sillychook Resolved HJT Threads 20 02-06-2011 03:12 AM