Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Will not store passwords

This is a discussion on Will not store passwords within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I cannot get Chrome to store passwords or autofill. I am running Windows 10 pro. I have gone into the

Old 09-14-2016, 09:38 PM   #1
Registered Member

Cry

I cannot get Chrome to store passwords or autofill. I am running Windows 10 pro. I have gone into the browser settings and checked "Auto Sign-in" thinking that was the problem but I still can not select them as they are disabled, grayed out. Any ideas why?
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	pwsettings.jpg
Views:	33
Size:	15.3 KB
ID:	292417  
sundance is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 10-06-2016, 09:00 AM   #2
Registered Member

Hi

Have you tried clearing your browsing data:-

Thanks

Steve
stavros3000 is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
wbemcomn.dll
Hi, Suddenly I get with different programs an error message saying wbemcmn.dll is missing and, obviously, these programs then refuse to run. What can I do? I have seen here also threads about wbemcomn.dll but as every thread was basically about some specific program, neither of them was really...
Keefan Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 19 09-05-2016 12:10 PM
[SOLVED] "The subsystem needed to support the image type is not present".
Need help fixing Windows 7 Home Premium can't run any programs and no internet connection. Ran sfc /scannow, chkdsk /r /f and still get the same subsystem message Trying to avoid Repair Install, Thanks in advance.
o1217 Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 27 07-28-2014 11:59 PM
Internet works but internet browsers won't open...
My internet browsers and internet browsing related software (such as updaters and uninstallers and installers) just won't open... I only have two internet browsers Firefox(Mostly used) and Google Chrome. Everytime I try to open it, the cursor will turn into the "Working in desktop" cursor...
ZenNaari Networking Support 10 12-28-2012 02:39 AM
windows update will not run. Last back up failed.
Hello, Please help. I can not run a windows update and the update history is blank. There is constantly an error in the bottom right of the screen that the last back up failed. When I try to run the windows update it says "windows update cannot check for updates, because te service is not...
Tlaptony Windows 7 , Windows Vista Support 24 11-18-2012 10:48 PM
Aggravating Google Redirect Virus on Wife's Computer
my wife's laptop suddenly is getting the redirect on google searches. i know this is one of your common problems to fix. i had the same problem on my computer about a year ago and your help was the only way i got rid of it on my computer. this computer runs updated version of webroot securities....
scott1nc Inactive Malware Help Topics 36 04-20-2011 04:27 AM