Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Why won't the tabs go away?

This is a discussion on Why won't the tabs go away? within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. On MacBook Pro, In Safari, How do I get rid of the tabs in Private Browsing? They won't go away,

Old 04-22-2016, 12:41 AM   #1
Registered Member

On MacBook Pro, In Safari, How do I get rid of the tabs in Private Browsing? They won't go away, even after closing and exiting!
Frustr8ted1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-25-2016, 04:45 PM   #2
Registered Member

Still NO answers?
That's ok, I figured it out on my own. I put each icon in the trash and waaalaaa they are now gone :)
Frustr8ted1 is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Halpz! Left clicking opens new tabs O_O
Today, something weird started happening. Everytime that I left click anywhere on my firefox window, a new tab opens with a "Dummy test" advertisement. This means that when I try to close the tab with another left click, a new tab opens... and this is pretty much an endless process :P It looks...
halpzor Resolved HJT Threads 1 01-19-2013 06:11 PM
Creating Tabs With Jquery
Hi, I'm trying to create tabs using jquery to minimize the amount of scrolling for the user and have a few small issues. This is how my site looks right now (for reference)www.loftmidcentury.com. The code below is how I want it to look and here are my issues: -i'm not sure if it's because...
angel1 Web Design & Development 32 02-17-2012 04:32 PM
[SOLVED] 175 Tabs Lost
So, basically, I had 175 tabs up because I'm a huge idiot. It makes Firefox really unstable and freeze and crash a lot, and I should have just saved the URLs, but I didn't think it was needed since I have never lost my tabs after countless crashes. I thought they were safe. However, I was...
Dragon Wizard Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 3 10-14-2011 06:24 PM
A few Questions
Hey guys I have a few more questions, I have been slowly working on my site and looking for stuff to do it like the software to set up a social site kinda like fb or myspace. well any ways I also wanted to set up a message board for the site for people to get help or talk about stuff, for now it...
Dblanchard1278 Web Design & Development 27 07-25-2011 01:47 AM
[SOLVED] Non-visible Tabs!!!
I installed some updates (the yellow shield with the exclamation mark). After i rebooted the computer, there were tabs, proved by checking the quicktab (CTRL+Q) and the duplicate tab (CTRL+K). However, all I can see is: the menu bar status bar command bar favourites bar compatibility view...
agogo Internet Explorer & Edge Forum 5 01-16-2011 06:33 PM