Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Website Webpage Problems

This is a discussion on Website Webpage Problems within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I Have Windows 7 HP SP1 IE 11 Operating System I prefer using My AOL Desktop Software Browser as my

Old 04-03-2016, 05:44 AM   #1
Registered Member

I Have Windows 7 HP SP1 IE 11 Operating System I prefer using My AOL Desktop Software Browser as my default because of its features.

I'm having a problem with a particular website and it's a very annoying problem I can't seem to get resolved myself I believe it has to do with the way I may have clicked on the web page.

The site I'm having a problem with is Haband.Com and it's the only one with this problem. When going to the site the correct address appears in the top browser window Then quickly changes to an error message address.

I tried including both addresses in this post but for some unexplained reason they will not display correctly or completely in this post. I'm hoping I provide the info threw Private Message or Email to someone that can help me resolve this issue I'm having..
Blondie0862 is offline   Reply With Quote
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 04-03-2016, 09:03 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

How well does the website work when viewing it through Internet Explorer 11? Does it function then?

If so, this website may not be compatible with your browser.
Masterchiefxx17 is offline   Reply With Quote

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Problems accessing specific website
I have been having this problem randomly on and off the last week or so. If I type facebook in any of my browsers it comes back with the connection has been reset. If I use hidemyass I can get onto facebook though. My partner is having the same problem. I haven't got a firewall blocking facebook...
mendit Networking Support 8 12-22-2011 03:13 AM
Problems with website
The videos at g4tv.com aren't working i just get a grey screen.
Kindle r Mozilla/Firefox Browsers 2 05-21-2011 12:18 PM
Cannot access our own website or emails
Hi I came on here a few weeks ago with a related posting (see thread here: http://www.techsupportforum.com/forums/f31/solved-internet-phone-network-issues-542784.html). Very shortly after we thought it was (SOLVED), the issue is now very much (UNSOLVED)! We are now losing business due to...
truffle32 Networking Support 9 01-28-2011 08:06 AM
Lush website hack 'exposes credit card details'
Luxury cosmetics firm Lush has ditched its UK website in response to a sustained hacking attack which left users vulnerable to credit card fraud. The firm warns that credit card details submitted to the Lush.co.uk site between 4 October and 20 January may have been compromised by the assault by...
sjb007 Computer Security News 0 01-21-2011 11:59 AM