Go Back   Tech Support Forum > Microsoft Support > Internet Browsers and Email > Other Browsers

Tor (couldn't load XPCOM.)

This is a discussion on Tor (couldn't load XPCOM.) within the Other Browsers forums, part of the Tech Support Forum category. I am a Tor user the other day I got e-mail from microsoft offering to update my windows7 to windows10

Closed Thread

Old 02-28-2016, 07:49 PM   #1
Registered Member

I am a Tor user the other day I got e-mail from microsoft offering to update my windows7 to windows10 free so I downloaded instaled everything was fine next day I used Tor to search market it worked fine than hour later went to use again and all I got was: in a small box named firefox this msg: couldn't load XPCOM. pls help I tried uninstalling Tor and downloading again but same thing I took off widows10 going back to 7 still same msg pls help
Sponsored Links
Advertisement

Old 02-28-2016, 08:33 PM   #2
Microsoft MVP
Microsoft Team Moderator
Articles Team Manager
Hardware Team Moderator

Microsoft Most Valuable Professional

My System

Hi and Welcome to TSF!

The Tor network is a underground network that typically deals with association of illegal goods and activities. Searching the Tor Network, Tor Points, or the Dark Web on a Google Search can land you on a United States FBI watch list for possible illegal activities.

Therefore, we will not be assisting with this browser. If you wish to surf the web without errors, please use a web browser offer by Microsoft, Google, or Mozilla.
Closed Thread

Search this Thread:

Advanced Search

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
BSOD when trying to install new OS
Hey My computer started to do something weird a couple months ago when i wanted to re install my WIN 7 64-bit it came with a BSOD and couldnt do anything i tried several things and suddenly got it to do an install of WIN 7 32 bit. It randomly succeded at some point and i just went with it. I...
Shonze BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 5 06-12-2013 01:31 PM
[SOLVED] BSOD when accessing internet
Hi, OS - Vista/ Windows 7 ? : Vista SP 2 x86 (32-bit) or x64 : 32-bit What was original installed OS on system? :Vista Is the OS an OEM version (came pre-installed on system) or full retail version (YOU purchased it from retailer)? : Full retail Age of system (hardware): 3-4 years ...
eraonel BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 11 02-01-2012 12:41 PM
crash daump blue screen
hi, i have a vista home premium laptop and its getting a blue screen.. i didn't install anything new or don't know why it keeps doing it... please help me!!!! :-( i have attached the files from mini dump and system info
marseh BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 11-07-2011 01:26 AM
Windows 7 hangs just after startup each time
Just after startup, I can see the desktop, all icons, the system tray, etc., but if I click anything, it immediately hangs. I am eventually given an error from the bottom left corner of the screen stating that "Microsoft Windows" is not responding. I can wait and the application may respond or I...
slhaas BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 3 08-03-2011 04:49 AM
BSOD, atikmpag.sys
Hi! Since I installed Win7 on my new computersystem, i get these BSOD every first time on a day i start my computer. first some specs OS - Windows 7 Ultimate x86 Windows 7 Ultimate OEM 1/2 year
emddummi BSOD, App Crashes And Hangs 1 03-06-2011 02:55 AM